Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

cloverleaf
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2006, 6:44 pm

T-shirt and jeans usualy barefoot like rhubarbpluscustard says typicaly aspie girl too I supose.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2006, 11:44 pm

I like the whole goth style on girls, but since I'm a guy and am not interested in wearing eyeliner or manskirts or PVC, so I've kinda stuck with my whole "sweat pants and blank t shirt" look for a while. Lately I've been more interested in style--I got a long coat recently. Tried getting armwarmers but they didn't fit, then I realized I didn't want to conform that much so I'm sending them back. Am sorta spicing my style up a bit--"geek goth" could be an appropriate word for what I'm going for. The sweat pants stay, at least until I can find other pants that can just be pulled on and off easily. They're so convinient for when I have to go pee! No dealing with zippers or buttons or belts--just pull the front down and feel the pricelessness. Yay!

Gothic
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2006, 8:10 pm

hah, reading the last post got me thinking.

yeah, im a goth ( if you havent told allready) yeah, and i do agree, it takes alot of effor to do all the eyeliner and fake lashes and stuff but i think its so worth it. i dont know why i do it but i do. but oh well.

In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

Miss_Bluesky
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Mar 2006, 9:18 am

Industrial Goth *hugs long leather coat* but not so keen on the make-up or the bondage gear. Which is fortunate, because where I live if you wear baggy black pants and a black t-shirt, you are informed you 'worship Marilyn Manson' and 'sleep with the devil' by numerous youths in hoodies. And that's just at school 0_o
Anyone else get abuse for wearing black?

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2006, 7:07 pm

I do the same thing I want to be different cause of pstd. I won't wear jean. I would rather wear all florescent colors and all black

msamericanpartiot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Mar 2006, 7:12 pm

Anything patriotic here. Pa thinks I am going to a costume party when I dress to go out. I am like "well at least you know where the happiest place on earth is Pa (sorry DisneyWorld)."

Spriteling
Toucan
Toucan

01 Apr 2006, 8:13 am

I wear mostly baggy pants and t-shirts, though sometimes I'll go with jeans. I never wear shoes or socks unless I absolutely have to -- I hate having my feet covered. At my school, everyone has their own style, and no one makes fun of anyone for what they wear, which is a good thing, I suppose.

Paguk
Raven
Raven

Location: Between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder

02 Apr 2006, 12:23 pm

I coudn't be said to have a particular style persey. What I wear is usally what goes under a work uniform or whatever's handy and not still in the laundry.
In those instances where I actually think about what to wear (movies, social gatherings, etc.), I tend to adopt a black/grey color scheme...black jeans, grey longsleeve with a black short sleeve button up that can flow behind me, and topped off by something black and silvery.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 8:37 pm

Spriteling wrote:
I wear mostly baggy pants and t-shirts, though sometimes I'll go with jeans. I never wear shoes or socks unless I absolutely have to -- I hate having my feet covered. At my school, everyone has their own style, and no one makes fun of anyone for what they wear, which is a good thing, I suppose.

yeah, it's the same here. actually those who are unique get lots of respect. i guess it makes sense when you live in a sea of burberry princesses and wannabe ghetto boys.

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2006, 9:31 pm

I guess I have my own style because other people tell me they "like my style. Is unique". But when I see myelf in the mirror I see a mere pragmathical girl. I wear cold colored clothes, kind of rock or something and I have make-up according to the color of my shirt. Specifically I have purple, blue, green, white and pink. I use gray make-up when in black clothes. I just like to have fun with my clothes, but i don't think a lot "OMG!! I'm not looking alternative enough!! !".

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2006, 6:51 am

i don't really think about ewhat i wear. I have 'my own style' buyt it is more a lack of style than anything else. a few people have commented on it, in a good way, and most people don't tend to comment on it at all. in school we have auniform so i supose my style in school is rather fixed, the only exception is i normally have my blue flease (use to be a green flease, was suprised when people noticed i had changed it to the blue one) and my hat. I wear my hat alot of the time because it cover my ears and make me feel safer.

Out of school, i tend to wear alot of green, and 'clearence sale' brands. i also normally wear 3/4 lenth genes as i like these the most. i also always wear odd socks. I tend to go for more extremed oddswhen i am feeling low.

I am also often found in my creme collord 'lion' hoddy. it is called my lion hoddy because it is the same colour as a lion and i like it aot. when i get to scared i can pull the hood over and go back into my own world, laso i normally have a small plushie with me and most of these will happaily fit into the front pocket. i also tend to have my dum dum with me and a backpack with sheept in it.

wow, long post!!

jammie

$lion = "constant";
$lil_lion = "escape";
$baby = "dum dum, babo";
$jammie = $lion."sheepy and my comforts";

$jamie = $lion.$lil_lion.$baby.$jammie;
?>

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2006, 3:27 pm

Style? what is that? My idea of style is jeans and a T-shirt, preferably my "Pirate Soul", "Margaritaville" or "Panama Jack" shirts.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2006, 6:21 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Okay...as you all probally know by now I am a Candy Goth.I come up with my own styles..something that says "Cute And Spooky" and 'wierd an different'.

It purely depends on the day. Most days I wear jeans and a long t-shirt (I hate shirts I have to keep adjusting and thus go out of my way to buy the longest ones I can find).
If, however, I'm feeling a bit different, I go for sophisticated goth - that is, no hooker clothes, but something more sophisticated. (For instance, I'll wear a long black skirt with stitching and a red lace up shirt and a black choker and knee high boots, but when it's all put together it looks respectful. I usually get a lot of compliments on that, even from the anti-goth society of high school.)
I'm also rather fond of my Happy Bunny socks. :) Random, yes, but awesome.

Miss_Bluesky wrote:
...where I live if you wear baggy black pants and a black t-shirt, you are informed you 'worship Marilyn Manson' and 'sleep with the devil' by numerous youths in hoodies. And that's just at school 0_o
Anyone else get abuse for wearing black?

Yes, but it's usually its just "worship the devil" around here by preppy pink people (which consists of 95% of the school population). And the grand total of one guy who wears a hoodie is semi-gothic himself and therefore couldn't care less.
Actually, one of my little brother's friends told his mother that I was gothic because I tend to wear black. Which, in turn, inspired a frantic phone call to my mother who had no idea what was going on.

Three years!

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2006, 4:37 am

I just wear whatever is Black that I have (I'm very lucky if I can find something I like at Target et cetera) but one of my close friends who has been to numerous Goth Stores has shown a keen interest in taking me to my first one, it'll be good finnaly having something to wear that I actually like.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2006, 3:42 pm

do any of you make your own clothes? i just made a shirt that i'm pretty proud of :)

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jul 2006, 4:28 pm

My style is basically Boho, literary and collegiate. Although those are all essentially the same thing.

I like my clothes to be worn and distressed. Most of my clothes are secondhand and I like them that way. I am a big fan of layers. I usually wear a T-shirt, a sweater and my jean jacket along with the same pair of jeans every day. I have always LOVED my jean jacket. I also greatly enjoy wearing my navy beanie that my bohemian aunt gave to me, but seeing as there is a no hat rule at my school I don't get to wear it that often.

I have grown to tolerate high heels and open toed shoes from being in theatre, but I always feel much more comfortable wearing a pair snug fitting tennis shoes tied with double knots.