Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 1:48 pm

I am taking my time playing as I already played Pearl, so far I have been doing most things where my pokemon a well below that of the gym leaders and most trainers and keeping mostly the same team and all same level. Such as I took on Fantina who's strongest is a lvl 26 Mismagius with a team of all lvl 20 or 21s, though that gym made me have the decision that Machop was not strong enough and to choose instead a Ralts. so my team is Grotle, staravia, Luxio, ponyta, Ralts and a Golbat I caught at lvl 10 as a Golbat to replace a Zubat that was holding back the team. The Poketch has been updated in the game so you can scroll up and down which is good, it feels like story has been more involved and a bunch of the new pics look quite good like a very cute one of Eevee.

consmom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 May 2009, 11:45 am

im trading a moltres for a registeel on the gts plz. trade.

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2009, 12:06 pm

Meh...Platinum's just another Yellow/ Crystal/ Emerald.

The only real addition AFAIK that's actually new is Shaymin and Giratina's Origin Forme. Not enough of an incentive.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Jun 2009, 6:18 am

It's a great game, made the mistake of choosing a chimchar as my starter so it took me a while to beat roark :?