Anyone else accused of being gay for simply being different?

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2009, 7:11 pm

At one time in my life I would have much preferred to be labeld as gay as being labeled as being just 'strange'. There are degrees and catagories for almost everything but the art in life to avoid the 'holes' in the road and to only look for the 'highpoints' no matter how or what you are.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 6:00 am

My sister once said my mum was worried about me being a lesbian, and this guy at my college once said 'that's gay - no offense Shanti.' Why would I be offended when I'm not gay? I also got a girl saying that my boyfriend was gay and I was really a guy. That was in school though.

These days I don't get it as much. I'm always chasing after boys, lol.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 8:10 am

i wear alot of pink and female clothes so yes...it's especially funny when someone asks me if i'm gay and my girlfriend is standing next to me XD

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 8:37 am

Yes. All the girls in high school thought I was a lesbian and gossiped about me behind my back. One or two even showed interest in me 8O
I guess it was because I always avoided the boys (cos they bullied me), acted uncomfortable around the girls and unintentionally looked at them in weird ways.

Batz
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2009, 9:19 am

I've been called gay during 6th and 7th grade. Unfortunately it was because I said I liked this one boy (as a friend, not homosexually.) I didn't said the "as a friend part," and then everyone started to question my sexual orientation. Thank God that stopped now.

Damn NTs. Always trying to screw the odd one out. :evil: