Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MG
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2009, 8:25 pm

Hi Concenik, thanks for the aspie quiz ill take it and introduce myself in another thread :)

Concenik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2009, 7:40 am

MG wrote:
Hi Concenik, thanks for the aspie quiz ill take it and introduce myself in another thread :)

Heh heh I get the feeling we've met before somewhere :D

Darian_C
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Apr 2009, 8:35 pm

Concenik wrote:
Thanks for the welcome richie and Darian_c :)

D_C: I am really chronically disorganised and rarely manage to properly finish anything I have started - it's a problem although I try to find a way to change this almost constantly - as such amongst a couple of useless (imo) questionnaires I did for 'fun' a few year ago, I also completed a test that had a kind of circular graph spectra thing showing my result

- I do not remember the name of the graph, I asked Orwell about it, he said he knows the one I mean but also couldn't recall the name of the test..

... the result put me somewhere in the spectrum but I didn't really pay much attention to it at the time and do not remember specifically what it said. I didn't really notice it and forgot about it completely until registering here tbh

I don't really know much about Asperger's or Autism unfortunately as it goes *shrugs*

I've always had difficulties in the so-called normal world but just thought I was a bit weird in my outlook - I assumed it was mainly due to my upbringing..

I arrived at this site from a totally unrelated reason but was really impressed by the humour and the level of the discussions here...so I'm staying :) hopefully! haha

I read on a thread here about the 'wired AQ test' 2 days ago, so I thought I would take the test as all the talk about 'NT's' here ( quite a lot being bigoted too imho) it seemed quite odd to me - like a prejudice and people who weren't NT's were in a special club or something..*shrugs*

Anyhow I took the test expecting it too tell me I was 'NT' but the result came out at 33 - I was a bit surprised but it doesn't really mean anything to me tbh - I'm still the same person I was before I took the test lol

I did it again today to see if it would be a different result - thereby showing me it wasn't really a good gauge of anything and the result has come out at 34.

It's all new to me *shrugs* and a bit strange really as I only came to this site to reply to a post where some had bad mouthed another site that I admin on .. what can I say? Glad I'm here though :)

Well I have many similar problems with organization and with work. If theres anything you need to know about AS you can ask me because I know almost all of the key symptoms and behaviors.
It goes in a lot deeper than that too, signs of AS can show in your thoughts and dreams, even in the way you talk.

Concenik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2009, 3:05 pm

Darian_C wrote:
Concenik wrote:
Thanks for the welcome richie and Darian_c :)

D_C: I am really chronically disorganised and rarely manage to properly finish anything I have started - it's a problem although I try to find a way to change this almost constantly - as such amongst a couple of useless (imo) questionnaires I did for 'fun' a few year ago, I also completed a test that had a kind of circular graph spectra thing showing my result

- I do not remember the name of the graph, I asked Orwell about it, he said he knows the one I mean but also couldn't recall the name of the test..

... the result put me somewhere in the spectrum but I didn't really pay much attention to it at the time and do not remember specifically what it said. I didn't really notice it and forgot about it completely until registering here tbh

I don't really know much about Asperger's or Autism unfortunately as it goes *shrugs*

I've always had difficulties in the so-called normal world but just thought I was a bit weird in my outlook - I assumed it was mainly due to my upbringing..

I arrived at this site from a totally unrelated reason but was really impressed by the humour and the level of the discussions here...so I'm staying :) hopefully! haha

I read on a thread here about the 'wired AQ test' 2 days ago, so I thought I would take the test as all the talk about 'NT's' here ( quite a lot being bigoted too imho) it seemed quite odd to me - like a prejudice and people who weren't NT's were in a special club or something..*shrugs*

Anyhow I took the test expecting it too tell me I was 'NT' but the result came out at 33 - I was a bit surprised but it doesn't really mean anything to me tbh - I'm still the same person I was before I took the test lol

I did it again today to see if it would be a different result - thereby showing me it wasn't really a good gauge of anything and the result has come out at 34.

It's all new to me *shrugs* and a bit strange really as I only came to this site to reply to a post where some had bad mouthed another site that I admin on .. what can I say? Glad I'm here though :)

Well I have many similar problems with organization and with work. If theres anything you need to know about AS you can ask me because I know almost all of the key symptoms and behaviors.
It goes in a lot deeper than that too, signs of AS can show in your thoughts and dreams, even in the way you talk.

Thanks man, sure I may have some questions absolutely.