FEMA Death Camps and Concentration Camps. (USA)

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Apr 2009, 1:55 am

[Large post cut&pasted from somewhere, removed by lau

Some sample bits:]

Word From B.A. Brooks

If you study world history then you are probably already aware that our once great country has become what our ancestors fought and died to stop. Fascists!

Check The United American Freedom Foundation for daily updates and news you won't see in the mainstream media.

[in future, you may find it more profitable to provide a link to the site you got it from, plus maybe a brief summary]

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 2:01 am

Is this serious? Did you copy that off a website or did you sit and write that yourself?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 2:19 am

it was most certainly a cut-n-paste job... (actually, i took a sentence from this, put it in quotes and did a search, and found the whole diatribe repeated verbatim in several locations, the first link in the search was http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm)

If anyone is really interested, FEMA does indeed have several 'camps' set up, which are unoccupied at the moment... the reason for the camps is that if there is ever a severe natural or man-made disaster which displaces millions of people at once, such as a tsunami or a biological/chemical attack, the government will have a place ready for the refugees to go to...

nothing sinister about that...

parts
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 8:44 am

Loose your tinfoil hat :?:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 8:54 am

I'm sorry but my attention span is short.

This article is WAY too LONG to even read or begin to comprehend if anyone can summarize in short, that would be fine.....if it's worth it.

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 9:38 am

As long as it's FEMA planning to murder me, I think I'm pretty safe. The rifles will be in West Virginia and all the ammunition will be in California.

So there's been 300,000 Russian and other foreign soldiers inside the United States since at least the Clinton Administration. Not too many people know about them, so I guess they never leave their secret army bases. They've been sitting around with nothing to do but drink vodka for a long time now and they're getting older, so they're probably not in too good of shape.

When they start rounding people up, I imagine most of their vehicles will end up stuck in roadside ditches and crashed into telephone poles.

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina

Mage
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 10:00 am

This is why it's important to get a professional diagnosis. AS and schizophrenia have a lot of similar symptoms. But thinking the government is leaving colored circles outside your house to mark you for death is not a symptom of AS, that's for sure.

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Apr 2009, 4:03 am

Mage wrote:
This is why it's important to get a professional diagnosis. AS and schizophrenia have a lot of similar symptoms. But thinking the government is leaving colored circles outside your house to mark you for death is not a symptom of AS, that's for sure.

I gravely dislike negative statements.
I HAVE a professional diagnosis. Didn't you even bother to check my profile?

Here is a link for the people who can't read a full essay........
I hand picked certain elements from different places.
I read the ENTIRE THING.
You know you people should be more open to the truth.
I do not have schiz. Some of you may but I do not.
I am just well informed. I have done a lot of research in these areas.
Don't even begin to understand what this means because I doubt you have done any research yourself.

However if you wish to research this article then go here.
Good luck reading all the high quality bits since it was removed because someone couldn't handle a long post xD

You guys would hate my essays. :twisted:

http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Apr 2009, 4:07 am

mmstick wrote:
[Large post cut&pasted from somewhere, removed by lau

Some sample bits:]

Word From B.A. Brooks

If you study world history then you are probably already aware that our once great country has become what our ancestors fought and died to stop. Fascists!

Check The United American Freedom Foundation for daily updates and news you won't see in the mainstream media.

[in future, you may find it more profitable to provide a link to the site you got it from, plus maybe a brief summary]

The problem with your theory is that if it is summarized it will lose it's meaning. Every bit of it is important. It is basically just a bunch of summaries put together. How can you summarize a summary?

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Apr 2009, 4:12 am

parts wrote:

Now your just stereotyping.
Only the paranoid people use tinfoil hats.

Besides tinfoil hats increase the frequencies xD.
If you don't believe that then wrap some tin foil around a radio

Concenik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2009, 4:27 am

jrknothead wrote:
it was most certainly a cut-n-paste job... (actually, i took a sentence from this, put it in quotes and did a search, and found the whole diatribe repeated verbatim in several locations, the first link in the search was http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm)

If anyone is really interested, FEMA does indeed have several 'camps' set up, which are unoccupied at the moment... the reason for the camps is that if there is ever a severe natural or man-made disaster which displaces millions of people at once, such as a tsunami or a biological/chemical attack, the government will have a place ready for the refugees to go to...

nothing sinister about that...

The razorwire on the fences facing inwards rather than outwards is rather unsettling.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2009, 6:27 am

mmstick wrote:
parts wrote:

Now your just stereotyping.
Only the paranoid people use tinfoil hats.

Besides tinfoil hats increase the frequencies xD.
If you don't believe that then wrap some tin foil around a radio

It will cut out radio frequencies if you don't let it touch the radio