Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2006, 7:03 pm

I'm just curious if any one knows if Keith Olbermann from MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann have Asperger Syndrome?
I've heard mix information about him possibly being Asperger.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2006, 4:19 am

I did not truly understand who I am until a Year ago that is truly Matters (pad). Even if Keith Olbermann has Aspergers or not or even if he cares that He has it or not it truly does not matter to him but it seems to matter to You if it can help You understand for even for Us it can help all of Us even if He might not Have Aspergers in the End.

Klytus
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jan 2006, 10:51 am

kevv729 wrote:
I did not truly understand who I am until a Year ago that is truly Matters (pad). Even if Keith Olbermann has Aspergers or not or even if he cares that He has it or not it truly does not matter to him but it seems to matter to You if it can help You understand for even for Us it can help all of Us even if He might not Have Aspergers in the End.

Can we take that as a "don't know"?

I will tick the hypothetical box marked "I've never heard of the guy".

pad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2006, 4:13 pm

kevv729 wrote:

So is that a "yes" or "no"? Honestly...

It's a simply question.

Last edited by pad on 05 Jan 2006, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2006, 4:32 pm

I'd never heard of him either.

I tried to research this and couldn't find anything in any reputable source. The sources that do comment on it say he has " autist tendancies" and then just list each other as the source doc.

So, I don't know.

BeeBee

pad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2006, 5:13 pm

BeeBee wrote:
I'd never heard of him either.

I tried to research this and couldn't find anything in any reputable source. The sources that do comment on it say he has " autist tendancies" and then just list each other as the source doc.

So, I don't know.

BeeBee

Thank You!

I've checked some websites which indeed indicates that their are high speculations that he might have Aspergers Syndrome but never comfirmations comfirming these speculations. Thank you for researching! I've come up with the same conclusion as you. :D

I'm also directing any one who may be interested/curious of who Keith Olbermann is. Maybe by showing you the website of his accomplishments as well as some of his photos you would rememeber him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countdown_with_Keith_Olbermann