Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

grayson
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jan 2006, 11:57 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The question is, do you want to know? Because if you're happier not knowing what he's upto, I would suggest trying to forget about the site.

Excellent point. I worked this out for myself a few years ago and then told my husband, who is IMHO the greatest person in the world, that if he ever had an affair but still loved me and wanted to stay with me, NOT to tell me. Of course, if he wanted to get divorced, he'd need to tell me, but if he wanted us to stay together, then I DON'T want to know.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2006, 12:01 pm

grayson wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The question is, do you want to know? Because if you're happier not knowing what he's upto, I would suggest trying to forget about the site.

Excellent point. I worked this out for myself a few years ago and then told my husband, who is IMHO the greatest person in the world, that if he ever had an affair but still loved me and wanted to stay with me, NOT to tell me. Of course, if he wanted to get divorced, he'd need to tell me, but if he wanted us to stay together, then I DON'T want to know.

Yes, knowdledge is power and the lack of it is happiness. :D

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2006, 3:55 pm

nerderer wrote:
set up a fake site and try to proposition him then maybe youll fall in love all over again then again dont do anything i just suggested. :D

I second that motion, I've been reading your posts for a while, and I see some red flags. It's time to get sneaky to see what he's realy up to. Every time you use the direct/confrontational approach, he dodges and weaves like a welterweight boxer. :roll: :roll:

Dej
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jan 2006, 9:10 pm

Yes, guys he does dodge and things.....

When I asked to se his profile, he went to check his email account first before taking me to the MYSPACE. That means i think he wanted to see if any girls had his myspace.

I will ask him....maybe still deciding about that.