Epimonandas 28%  28%  [ 10 ]
Epimonandas 28%  28%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 36

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2006, 11:35 am

QuirkyCarla wrote:

Maybe they don't think supporting you is "in the name of peace" or truth.

Possibly. It is more likely they are biased and/or ignorant of politics though.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2006, 1:48 pm

i ended up voting for eamonn.

He seems to be a lot more persistant in his position, where epi seemed more insistant.

I voted for the one who had the most passion for his position, rather than the alternative.

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2006, 6:52 pm

heh, i only skimmed through epi's...

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 2:37 am

Neither one of those two have any new data or profound insight, so neither one of them are eve going to win this. :roll: Give it up! Call it a stalemate!

Mithrandir
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 3:30 am

Why hasn't Epimondas replied in this thread.
I will not find out the answer of this popularity contest untill Epimondas replies here.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 7:47 am

touche,

What happened was that he voted 3 times.
3 and your gone.

He has been banned from this thread, he will be able to reply in another 12 days

5-5 would be the current popularity count #'s

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2006, 10:30 pm

Sean wrote:
Neither one of those two have any new data or profound insight, so neither one of them are eve going to win this. :roll: Give it up! Call it a stalemate!

I agree. I didn't like either of their arguments.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 12:53 am

i'm just warning you, don't attatch yourself to that star. :wink:

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 11:45 pm

SB2 wrote:
touche,

What happened was that he voted 3 times.
3 and your gone.

He has been banned from this thread, he will be able to reply in another 12 days

5-5 would be the current popularity count #'s

What the hell are you talking about?? Why are you LYING about me? I dont care for LIERS.

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 11:47 pm

Mithrandir wrote:
Why hasn't Epimondas replied in this thread.
I will not find out the answer of this popularity contest untill Epimondas replies here.

I never felt i needed to, Eamon, is kind of full of himself. Does not seem to read or acknowledge anything i wrote in any of my threads. And people seem to say i do not offer facts, well, then you must not be reading my posts.

jimmy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2006, 12:06 am

QuirkyCarla wrote:
Sean wrote:

I agree. I didn't like either of their arguments.

So tell me the third option you agree with? Tell me your opinion on the issue as it's very easy to judge when your on the sidelines. I think Eamonn has a great and well balanced argument myself.

jimmy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2006, 12:08 am

Epimonandas wrote:

I never felt i needed to, Eamon, is kind of full of himself. Does not seem to read or acknowledge anything i wrote in any of my threads. And people seem to say i do not offer facts, well, then you must not be reading my posts.

From what i can see, Eamonn has looked at your argument and tore it to pieces with his own well put together case. You seem to have gotten yourself mixed up with Eamonn. You sir are full of baloney. Clear win for Eamonn IMHO.

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2006, 12:10 am

jimmy wrote:
Epimonandas wrote:

From what i can see, Eamonn has looked at your argument and tore it to pieces with his own well put together case. You seem to have gotten yourself mixed up with Eamonn. You sir are full of baloney. Clear win for Eamonn IMHO.

No, that would be Eamonn who is full of baloney, apparently, you do not understand english very well. How else could you miss my points?

P.S. Its not nice to lie or insult, which apparently you are trying to do, to make me falsely believe that everything i have ever read, learned, or seen is false. Its not. The things I wrote when quoting data are true, you may be able to dismiss my oppinion of them, but by blatantly dismissing my whole side, you are also dismissing all the facts i presented and choose instead to believe in one whose main source of information, is errorneous, tom dick and harry no name non reputable internet sites. That is a falsity. His only other source he claims is CNN, which is often biased, and the one source he uses from CNN is from an editorial, where as mine is from an aritcle with data and facts supporting it.

jimmy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2006, 12:16 am

Your points were nothing but a wish list. Every man and his dog knows that the US is the world's biggest polluter and that the CIA helped put Saddam and his party in to power, clearly you dont though.

If you dont even know the basic facts then dont try to convince people of your arguments otherwise. I understand english perfectly well and understand that you dont understand what you are talking about so give up before you make even more of a fool of yourself than you have already, savvy? Comprahende? Understand?

jimmy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2006, 12:26 am

Epimonandas wrote:

No, that would be Eamonn who is full of baloney, apparently, you do not understand english very well. How else could you miss my points?

P.S. Its not nice to lie or insult, which apparently you are trying to do, to make me falsely believe that everything i have ever read, learned, or seen is false. Its not. The things I wrote when quoting data are true, you may be able to dismiss my oppinion of them, but by blatantly dismissing my whole side, you are also dismissing all the facts i presented and choose instead to believe in one whose main source of information, is errorneous, tom dick and harry no name non reputable internet sites. That is a falsity. His only other source he claims is CNN, which is often biased, and the one source he uses from CNN is from an editorial, where as mine is from an aritcle with data and facts supporting it.

You started the lies and the insults with Eamonn and myself (you've done it tonight again) and the sad thing is you dont even realise it. You have quoted nothing but your own falsehoods and an out of date allied wish-list that even they admit to being wrong now. Where are your fact, show me the "credible" article that backs up your out of date propaganda.

Eamonn produced the facts from your own source (the BBC) that you didnt even understand wasnt backing up your argument about China being the worlds biggest polluter then he showedd you that it pointed out that the US was the biggest polluter and you then denied all knowledge. You are probably lying to yourself as well as the rest of us.

He offered to show you the CNN figures (that was a major study, widely accepted as the most accurate in the region) from many other news links including right-wing media but as usual you danced around the issue and came out with your usual mince. Son, even the allies and the right-wing media now are pointing out that your closed minded propaganda arguments arent true.

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2006, 12:35 am

jimmy wrote:
Your points were nothing but a wish list. Every man and his dog knows that the US is the world's biggest polluter and that the CIA helped put Saddam and his party in to power, clearly you dont though.

If you dont even know the basic facts then dont try to convince people of your arguments otherwise. I understand english perfectly well and understand that you dont understand what you are talking about so give up before you make even more of a fool of yourself than you have already, savvy? Comprahende? Understand?

I understand you are being quite abrasive and are obviously in denial, just because my view differs from yours.