Page 2 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 3:03 am

I was "obsessed with death," as my know-it-all brother would put it, when I was 16. Now I'm obsessed with kinky sexual things and hentai (my favorite subject being Sonic the Hedgehog characters), and hearing chipmunks cuss.

normally_impaired
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2009, 4:06 am

Fickle_Pickle wrote:
...I'm obsessed with kinky sexual things...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, do you have any photos or videos that might help me get a better idea of what you're referring to?

HungarianWitch
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Apr 2009, 4:56 am

I obsess about a lot of inappropriate things.

Death, injuries, blood, serial killers, cannibalism, mental illnesses.....

I like to gather information about those themes, watch movies
which give insight in those subjects....

I'm maybe seriously sick but I don't care. As long as I don't
hurt anybody it's fine I think.

Shadow50
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2009, 5:10 am

Could all this just be part of typpie watching?

BelindatheNobody
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 7:37 am

Oh, I dunno. I do get obsessed with death, horror things (even cartoony. I know I had my HTF phase for sure.). Other vague interests and such. Like to watch shows on TruTV, loved America's Most Wanted when I was younger. (Still do, but don't get to watch it. Only have seen it once recently.), watch shows like Missing frequently. Ect, ect, ect.

Danielismyname wrote:
Shadow50 wrote:
I know some people who would tear the wings off Angels just to watch them bleed, but I've never encountered an aspie who would do this.

Sounds like a plan.

Now, where are the angels?

*Cocks head* May I watch?

Flavors of: Nobody. Slytherin. Autistic.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 7:56 am

Kajjie,
it isn't just an 'aspie' thing,am have an autie cousin [eighteen] who is completely obsessed with the terrorist attacks on the twin towers,and just death.
his mum and dad dont like it,but he's not doing it to be bad to anyone else.
Am know NTs obsessed with killers,and there are TV channels just for murderer type stuff.

am think what has been mentioned in this thread should be ok/not seen as bad,because its not harming anyone else,there's a difference between thinking and doing or copying.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

arcticmelody

11 Apr 2009, 9:50 am

Shelby wrote:
I was really into Jack the Ripper when I was 9 or 10. I also went through an Auschwitz phase.

I was obsessed with Jack the Ripper a few weeks back...even wrote a poem about it (just like I was obsessed with the bible last year and wrote a poem based on it)
But there was really little to read, and I couldn't find any more info on it...and kind of wore out the obsession...

I was and still am obsessed with vampires..

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 10:10 am

I am very interested in 20th century wars. I really like watching the authentic footage of Nazi occupation in Europe where the tanks are all going around the city centres, cos I can imagine how scary it would be if all you wanted to do was go to WHSmith's and you can't cross the road cos the tanks are rolling past and you know that if you say anything about it, you might get shot. And I reckon that's fascinating.

In Year 4 I was obsessed with the Tudor monarchy of the 1500's, especially Mary I, which is kind of weird cos Mary I is widely considered one of history's bad guys, considering how many people she burned at the stake for heresy. But I still found that really interesting. (Also, I made people laugh by saying that it's illogical that she was nicknamed Bloody Mary, cos there wouldn't be any blood, just ashes and stuff, LOL.)

When I was little I was obsessed with death in general, and I'd always be asking my parents, "What happens after people die?" It kinda freaked them out, I think, they were all, "Why is she always on about dying?" LOL. I soon learnt that people don't like to talk about death, so I started to keep quiet about it.

y es como un semestre"

Spacedoubt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Apr 2009, 11:47 am

I can't stop watching shows about murder and crime. It has to be real, though, not fiction. I love it when science is used to catch criminals. I love it when bad people are caught. I watch this kind of stuff every day.

I think part of my obsession is because people in my family have been victims of violent crime. My cousin was killed by a serial killer. I became obsessed for a time with documentaries about him. (Oddly enough, I can never remember his real name, but I can recognize his face.)

I felt compelled to watch the programs in her memory, like if I changed the channel, I was deciding that I didn't want to think about my cousin, and that was selfish of me.

I watch stuff like that every day . I also read about mental illness. And religion. And mentally ill, violent religious people. ;-/

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 12:02 pm

I was reading a book with statistics and things in each country of the world, and all I was interested in was the average life expectancies and finding the lowest one, the lowest I've got so far is probably aged 43.
I am obsessed with anything sexual/rude or things to with cross-dressing or trans-gender people.

Jamin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2009, 12:28 pm

Aircraft mishaps and close-shaves.

Of course, studying what went badly in the cockpit makes it the less likely I will make the same error.

11 Apr 2009, 1:04 pm

I was obsessed with bodily functions when I was little and blowing noses. I am still into bodily functions but not the same way from when I was little.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

Fickle_Pickle wrote:
Now I'm obsessed with kinky sexual things and hentai (my favorite subject being Sonic the Hedgehog characters)

So am I. I love researching sexual fetishes (paraphilias). I hope that someday I can memorize the names of all the paraphilias out there. I enjoy hentai too, specifically of Hellsing and Trinity Blood characters. I have a very strong emotional connection to those characters, and that makes them far more sexually appealing to me than any other anime characters.

Fintan29
Toucan
Toucan

11 Apr 2009, 7:32 pm

^^I have an interest for hentai too, maybe not an obsession though... yet.
I like hearing the word "Die" a lot, and I probably use the word slightly above avearge.
Oh, and violence (exception being something like cruel beatings, like to animals and that)

EDIT: The world of Super Mario especially. I say this being inappropiate since I think about it 24/7, I want to live in the Mushroom Kingdom, I'm obsessed with Bowser's evil and Peach, lolol)

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
So am I. I love researching sexual fetishes (paraphilias). I hope that someday I can memorize the names of all the paraphilias out there. I enjoy hentai too, specifically of Hellsing and Trinity Blood characters. I have a very strong emotional connection to those characters, and that makes them far more sexually appealing to me than any other anime characters.

Is there any actual good Hellsing hentai? I've looked ta it and never found any of it well-drawn.

Anyway, I've been obsessed with various methods of death, serial killers, and I just read a lot about Columbine. There's something interesting about those things. Might also explain why I've always been really into Mortal Kombat.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2009, 11:50 pm

Dennis wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Is there any actual good Hellsing hentai? I've looked ta it and never found any of it well-drawn.

I googled it once a long time ago, and a fairly good 4chan thread with well-drawn Hellsing Hentai came up. I'm afraid I haven't been googling much of it since then, however.