Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

OneTimeposter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Apr 2009, 3:03 am

Please assist

Wikip
edia entry: Neurotypicalism (cant post)

Please Restrict edits/additions/corrections to Neutral and factual (meaning neither AS or NT viewpoint), attempts otherwise may result in entries removal, references if you know them (i do not sadly), wikipedia advocates Neutral and balanced information, please provide only that, promote awareness over personal agenda.

AgentCROCODILE
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2009, 6:17 am

OneTimeposter wrote:
Please assist

Wikip
edia entry: Neurotypicalism (cant post)

Please Restrict edits/additions/corrections to Neutral and factual (meaning neither AS or NT viewpoint), attempts otherwise may result in entries removal, references if you know them (i do not sadly), wikipedia advocates Neutral and balanced information, please provide only that, promote awareness over personal agenda.

What exactly are/were you trying to post on Wikipedia?

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2009, 9:54 am

Wikipedia is not the place for pages like that. It should go to Uncyclopedia or some other joke site (though I believe they already have a similar article).

AgentCROCODILE
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2009, 9:56 am

SilverPikmin wrote:
Wikipedia is not the place for pages like that. It should go to Uncyclopedia or some other joke site (though I believe they already have a similar article).

Yes I agree. Uncyclopedia is a good place to put such stuff and they already have this (http://uncyclopedia.org/Neurotypical_syndrome)

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 4:31 pm

I will not be editing the page, the idea of curing the NTs or working out how to document the NT disease is a long running joke. I think it should remain a joke, I know that I think a lot of bad things about wikipedia (mainly becuase of the junk and the fact that the editors are impossible to trace) but in this case I think wikipedia are doing the right thing by getting ready to remove the article. I think we should respect their collective wishes on the joke.

Also wikipedia do not like it when people try to raise up a mob of new comers willing to help them in an edit war. They tend to consider that to be related to sock puppets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_s ... Meatpuppet

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

DocStrange
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 11:12 pm

wait a second, is this the same Neurotypicalism article up for AfD? I'm sorry, but it fails several Wikipedia guidelines including WP:N, WP:OR and WP:NEO. It might even be mistaken for a hoax due to its tone.