Never have been bullied at school before

Page 2 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

nothingunusual wrote:
I was bullied in secondary school. After they turn thirteen, they turn wicked with hormones and the new teenage social dynamic.

They only quit when I nearly ripped the hair clean out of one girls head outside of school. They were sh** scared of me after that. :twisted:

More interestingly, how did you get away with it?

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 4:51 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
I was bullied in secondary school. After they turn thirteen, they turn wicked with hormones and the new teenage social dynamic.

They only quit when I nearly ripped the hair clean out of one girls head outside of school. They were sh** scared of me after that. :twisted:

Well, since it was outside of school, the teachers couldn't say anything and I never heard anything from her parents. Other students didn't bother with me after that since I'd gotten the tag of a complete psycho.

And in the passing of momentary stillness.
We can see our chaos in motion.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 5:10 pm

nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:

Well, since it was outside of school, the teachers couldn't say anything and I never heard anything from her parents. Other students didn't bother with me after that since I'd gotten the tag of a complete psycho.

As long as it worked and you got away with it I guess its not a bad thing. I tended to be more subtle when dealing with people like that though, they quite often become a form of entertainment for me. Normally I do stuff that is very difficult to pin on myself.

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 5:35 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:

As long as it worked and you got away with it I guess its not a bad thing. I tended to be more subtle when dealing with people like that though, they quite often become a form of entertainment for me. Normally I do stuff that is very difficult to pin on myself.

Not that I'd recommended it of course. I could have turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. I might have just been lucky. 8)

I've never been the aggressive type, but the poor girl pushed me to breaking point on the wrong day.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 6:12 pm

nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:

Not that I'd recommended it of course. I could have turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. I might have just been lucky. 8)

If you can get away with it, then I would recommend it myself. The more subtle methods are a lot more effective I find though - even now I am not in school any more I still apply them. Probably not to quite the extremes I used to - but back in school I could get away with a lot more.
Quote:
I've never been the aggressive type, but the poor girl pushed me to breaking point on the wrong day.

Poor girl? Did it take very little to push you to breaking point then? I probably wouldn't empathise with her too much tbh in any case...

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 6:19 pm

Lucky you, glad you don't get bullied....I got plenty of that...

AlMightyAl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Apr 2009, 6:31 pm

I don't get bullied.
Its because of the label 'Aspergers'. They pity you. They look down on you.
Think of it as them bullying a baby. Because thats what they think you are. because of a god damn label.
They look down on you.
I'd rather be bullied than avoided and pitied.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 7:33 pm

AlMightyAl wrote:
I don't get bullied.
Think of it as them bullying a baby. Because thats what they think you are. because of a god damn label.
They look down on you.

Al where do I start,... let's just end, be happy you're not bullied.

:::)

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 11:53 pm

Your very lucky. I was bullied up until about 8th grade.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 12:09 am

I was first bullied by teachers. I was singled out and given punishments I didn't understand..starting in daycare.

I didn't notice any negative attention from peers until first grade...it was then that the dual teacher-student bullying started...

Bullying didn't really stop till high school. Bullying got replaced by avoidance..

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 12:22 am

AlMightyAl wrote:
I don't get bullied.
They look down on you.

You rather be teased, hit and kicked than being avoided?
Look, even if you weren't diagnosed later on you will still have trouble in life and end up getting diagnosed and then you'll be like me who thinks all her teachers and parents were so ignorant to not notice that I had autism.

EvoVari
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Apr 2009, 1:21 am

jimmister wrote:
Okay, I am one of the lucky few aspies who never been bullied at school that I know of my entire life. Maybe I have been bullied a bit online, but this doesn't really matter to me. And, I just hate having the "more of a chance of being bullied and abused" title.

So am I, my father taught me to be aggressive when threatened and he 'Boxed' during his time in the army. Free tuition in defense. I was always taller then the other children and had an athletic build, they wanted me in their groups for their own protection from bullies. Believe I was used at times being rather naive and gullible. I did take out a few of the older boys who were bullies. My reward was the cane from the deputy princpal, because you were not allowed to 'dobb' on the bully. That stupid school code!!

By 16 though I was pretty much a loner. I have learn't not to let people have power over me or bully me with a narcistic tongue online. I realise many of us internalise and obsess over negative thoughts so the process is not an easy one to achieve.

I genuinely sympathise with anyone who has been physically bullied during their life, to feel such vulnerabilty must be horrific. I have experience malicious gossip and untruths spread by others which is most distressing. Because I do not speak up, afraid I will say the wrong thing or become aggressive, so I am condemed for my silence.

androo4salez
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Apr 2009, 2:11 am

I was slightly bullied by only a few dirt bags up until I hit the middle of 8th grade. And at the time, it was a big deal for me to deal with, along with the angst that teenagers often feel, haha.

Be glad you never had to deal with bullies. They are a hassle.

androo4salez
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Apr 2009, 2:13 am

nothingunusual wrote:

But she probably deserved it, hahaha.

Nordic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Apr 2009, 2:16 am

I Was diagnosed with PTSD after a bout of workplace bullying a few years ago that (eventually) led me to being diagnosed with Asperger's.

SO yea, I envy anyone who hasn't been bullied.

N

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 6:39 am

Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:

If you can get away with it, then I would recommend it myself. The more subtle methods are a lot more effective I find though - even now I am not in school any more I still apply them. Probably not to quite the extremes I used to - but back in school I could get away with a lot more.
Quote:

Poor girl? Did it take very little to push you to breaking point then? I probably wouldn't empathise with her too much tbh in any case...

'Poor girl' was a joke. If anything she deserved it.