Farting in front of girls impresses them?

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 2:36 pm

It's only funny if you know the person well enough. If a guy did that a lot around me (purposely), it would make him unattractive to me.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 3:07 pm

It depends on the girl. Don't do it unless you know they will find it funny, for example if they obviously have a scatological sense of humour, or you might just be seen as a bit of an idiot.

But yes, I do find it funny when people fart...:D

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2009, 6:30 pm

haha lolz that made me laughh yeah for me its funny idk why guys fart all the time i try not to laughh but its hard not too im sorry.
but i dont like the smell!!

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

14 May 2009, 4:01 pm

No girls don't like it this girl passed out from it:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381hETZTHLE[/youtube]

It's a serous thing she had to be send to the hospital!! !

www.stewartmango.com

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 5:12 pm

Umm, no...
It might be funny, but certainly not attractive.
If you want to seem like the class clown type, then do it if you're really popular and have many friends. If you don't, then you'll just end up looking like a loser.
Girls rarely fall for class clowns. From my experience, they're usually the funny and popular ones, but don't have many serious, long-term relationships.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:14 pm

BelindatheNobody wrote:
When people fart near/in front of me, I ignore it and/or am disgusted. :?
I'm a guy, but me too. Trust me, they're laughing at you. You know what, this is the third thread today that I've seen about farting. I'm actually pissed off right now.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 3:50 pm

Well I think that farts can upset people, if one person eats loads of garlic, onions, curry and other spicy food then the smell can be rather nasty. I think it is best to try to only fart outdoors away from other people.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 3:52 pm

I find it hilarious when people fart, I'm just immature like that lol. It's not attractive but if someone farted I'd just laugh

robbokris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2009, 3:57 pm

I do find farts really funny at times. It doesn't bother me when a boy or girl farts at all (girls fart much less than boys but they still must fart surely!)

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 4:01 pm

Well if one was unable to fart then the gas would build up and perhapes something bad might happen. Like you might explode.

I think that farting is a facto of life but it is best done away from other people.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 4:09 pm

I try to avoid breaking wind in the presence of girls... I even did so when I was in a relationship

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 4:29 pm

it's flatulence.. Fudo is obviously a "God" & as such does not make flatulence :p

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 5:46 pm

Unless you want to establish some sort of Pepe Le Peu vibe with her, then I'd suggest you don't do it.

KarmicPyxis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 May 2009, 6:01 pm

Wow 8O

I sort of can't believe that a group of people so notorious for whining about how the world doesn't accept them for who/what they are, feeling alienated, out of place, etc, REALLY have this much trouble with a natural bodily function AND expect other people to go to ridiculous lengths to hide (which in my book equates with pretending that it doesn't exist/happen) their "farting."

Go in the other room, hold it in until you're alone in the corner, don't do it here/there/anywhere, act embarrassed if you must do it, etc. Come ON! :oops:

Seriously. Think about what a stupid shallow social/cultural hangup this is...and consider the hypocrisy as well. I'm not saying that any of us has to enjoy or savor :roll: the odor of someone else's bowels, but getting upset/offended is SO stupid as to be laughable...

...then again, my opinion is that most religious beliefs are so stupid as to be laughable, so...grain of salt, yep it's just my opinion and all of that... :nerdy:

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 8:11 pm

KarmicPyxis wrote:
Wow 8O

I sort of can't believe that a group of people so notorious for whining about how the world doesn't accept them for who/what they are, feeling alienated, out of place, etc, REALLY have this much trouble with a natural bodily function AND expect other people to go to ridiculous lengths to hide (which in my book equates with pretending that it doesn't exist/happen) their "farting."

Go in the other room, hold it in until you're alone in the corner, don't do it here/there/anywhere, act embarrassed if you must do it, etc. Come ON! :oops:

Seriously. Think about what a stupid shallow social/cultural hangup this is...and consider the hypocrisy as well. I'm not saying that any of us has to enjoy or savor :roll: the odor of someone else's bowels, but getting upset/offended is SO stupid as to be laughable...

...then again, my opinion is that most religious beliefs are so stupid as to be laughable, so...grain of salt, yep it's just my opinion and all of that... :nerdy:

The original poster wanted to know if farting impresses girls. The question is, is a girl going to be impressed with a guy who farts in her presence? The answer is no. Most will probably be offended *if* they think the guy is somehow doing it to impress her. If they think the guy is just exercising a natural bodily function, they probably won't mind - especially if the guy tries to be discreet about it.

KarmicPyxis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 May 2009, 9:11 pm

The original question is/was blatantly, um, goofy to begin with--pretty much like asking "Will girls be impressed if I pick my nose and eat it?" or "Will my mom be impressed if I smack my sibling?"

Really, I'm more ashamed that I answered at all than I am at having consciously chosen to answer a different question than that which was asked--ie, the question that really underlies the OP and the pattern of responses elicited.

I commend your lawyerly redirection and refinement of fart-related questions, though, Wabbit... :roll: I presume that you specialize in this area of jurisprudence. Me? I'm only a generalist in farting.

"Farts? You want FARTS? YOU CAN'T HANDLE FARTS!" :lmao: