Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

Scare the bejesus out of each other with scary ghost stories and stuff. It's fun! :P

Mine's true: in a Yorkshire market town (ie. where I used to go to school) there is a house where this really old guy lives. They call him The Tramp, but he isn't homeless, he's actually rich, but he never spends any of it (like Scrooge in A Christmas Carol). He hardly ever leaves the house. My friend told me that about thirty years ago the guy's father was driving a car near the house, and then he crashed it at full pelt into some trees in the garden. He died. The car is still there, with all these thick creepy trees growing up around it. The body's been moved, but the ghost still haunts the car and trees.

At my friend's party last summer, we went there for a dare, and even though the garden ain't that big, the path to the house seems really long because the trees are so thick. So, like typical brave/stupid teenagers, we went up the path to see how close we could get to the house. There were these 6 milk bottles there that had been there for AGES, they were all sour and gross. Then one of us dared another one of us to nick off with one of the bottles, so she did, then when we were going back up the path, we saw something moving in the trees, right near the car. We were outta there so fast, my friend dropped the milk bottle and it smashed on the pavement. So then we were running away from a guy across the street who saw us and thought we were vandals, but that's another story.

y es como un semestre"