Date Invoice
20060106 A1900044

Sold To
Hannah Capps

Description Duration Amount
Advanced : brokengirltotheside.com 1 month(s) $ 4.43
brokengirltotheside.com 1 transfer $ 0.00
hosting setup fees $ 4.99
If you've selected cheque/invoice as Payment Method, please mail a cheque to our coordinates in the upper left hand corner of this invoice, along with the invoice itself, for the amount indicated in TOTAL. If you've paid automatically using a different method, a receipt will follow this invoice as soon as payment is confirmed. TAX $ 0.00
TOTAL $ 9.42

I've set up a paid account by an email sent to me on the 6th of Jan, 2006. I would like to know the next step I need to take in activation...How do I upload files to your this webpage? Are there steps I need to follow? please let me know asap...

thanks,

Hannah

the above was an email sent to file farmer support, I have no idea how to log in or how to even start loading files?! how and what the hell?! anyone here fimiler with file farmer? help me out here.... :(

HannahJoyCapps
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jan 2006, 4:28 am

anyone?!

Tolian
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2006, 4:37 am

Have you been given details such as username, password, and a server IP address or URL? If so, it's pretty easy to get files on the web and most of us could probably explain how to do it. If not, I saw a help forum for file farmer here:

http://www.filefarmer.com/forums/viewfo ... e8f0d9778a

Maybe I misunderstood what you are asking.

Wait, never mind.

HannahJoyCapps

06 Jan 2006, 12:48 pm

ok so I got a response but it didn't help much, I can't even log on...wtf?! here's the link that was given to me to log on: http://yourwebsiteip/cpanel now you tell me what comes up... :?