drowbot0181
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Henriksson wrote:
A Donald Duck magazine. :pale:

from the store???

i stole magazines from my friends, i used my sock to stabilize them, and piled them up into my pant-legs :D:D:D

but obsessing about comics have made me steal from myself, actually. i broke open a sealed coin collection i had gotten as a gift, and pulled out all the coins that still had value :oops:

drowbot0181 wrote:
Does bittorrent count...? :?

eh yes. let me add, about half a thousand movies, ten thousand sonds, and four books.

You forgot TV shows. :)

What comics do you like?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

drowbot0181 wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
Henriksson wrote:
A Donald Duck magazine. :pale:

from the store???

i stole magazines from my friends, i used my sock to stabilize them, and piled them up into my pant-legs :D:D:D

but obsessing about comics have made me steal from myself, actually. i broke open a sealed coin collection i had gotten as a gift, and pulled out all the coins that still had value :oops:

drowbot0181 wrote:

eh yes. let me add, about half a thousand movies, ten thousand sonds, and four books.

You forgot TV shows. :)

What comics do you like?

i used to read tons of comics, but ive grown very picky over time

i always liked asterix, the belgian series about the gaul, and the spanish "mortadelo y filemon" has hade a place near my heart since i was a kid :D
i also LOVE "calvin and hobbes"
and i got a little soft spot for elfquest - that is - the original works, by wendy pini, none of that spin-off crap :(

Hala
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 7:43 pm

I almost stole a street sign once (it had been taken off because the wall was being rebuilt) but chickened out at the last minute. :oops:

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 7:48 pm

Hala wrote:
I almost stole a street sign once (it had been taken off because the wall was being rebuilt) but chickened out at the last minute. :oops:

I've always thought it'd be a laugh to steal a street sign, LOL, it'd be funny to put it in my room then when people ask where I got it, I could just look all mysterious and say, "You don't wanna know." :lol:

y es como un semestre"

Hala
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 7:51 pm

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
Hala wrote:

I've always thought it'd be a laugh to steal a street sign, LOL, it'd be funny to put it in my room then when people ask where I got it, I could just look all mysterious and say, "You don't wanna know." :lol:

I'd always thought so too. I regret not taking it now, especially as it was the street sign for my own street. :(

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:02 pm

Never stolen. Done plenty of other extremely stupid things, though :)

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:04 pm

Never stolen. Done plenty of other extremely stupid things, though :)

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:33 pm

When I was 6 I stole a little miniature flowerpot from my best friend's dollhouse. I felt so guilty that I snuck it back into the dollhouse the next day. :lol:

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:44 pm

Oh, I just remembered something. When I was in my early teens, I stole some of my brother's dirty magazines but I got caught. He didn't get mad though, he thought it was funny. :lol:

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

i stole a beatles shirt from sears grand. :(
im never doing that again cuz my sister got caught shoplifting.

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

i stole a beatles shirt from sears grand. :(
im never doing that again cuz my sister got caught shoplifting.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 9:47 pm

I stole 15 dollars from someone's pocket when we were visiting their place for a dinner. I was around 9-10 years old at that time.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 2:30 am

drowbot0181 wrote:
i would be so screwed..... dont let pirates die ! arr all mens to sails -captain anakata commande of the piratebay

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 7:59 am

Beside from illegal internet downloads, I stole Pokémon stickers from Walmart when I was 13. My sister (11 years old) convinced me we weren't really stealing, and it wasn't "really bad" :?

My mom saw my stickers and she asked "Where did you get them?". . . and I couldn't lie. She scolded us and gave us a sermon about stealing and told us about my cousin who once stole a toy and had big problems with the police. :roll:

Then, my mom made my sister return the stickers to Walmart.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 8:10 am

SamuraiSaxen wrote:
Beside from illegal internet downloads, I stole Pokémon stickers from Walmart when I was 13. My sister (11 years old) convinced me we weren't really stealing, and it wasn't "really bad" :?

My mom saw my stickers and she asked "Where did you get them?". . . and I couldn't lie. She scolded us and gave us a sermon about stealing and told us about my cousin who once stole a toy and had big problems with the police. :roll:

Then, my mom made my sister return the stickers to Walmart.

The fact that you were persuaded to break the law by a younger child reminds me of something that happened to me. The neighbour's kids, who were a few years younger than me, thought it would be laugh to go into the garden of a vacant house (owner's couldn't find a buyer and moved out, yada yada), and I said, "But that's trespassing," but they said, "Nobody lives there, so it's ok," so I believed them, then when we came out of the garden my mum was across the street and saw me and she yelled at me. As this was going on, I realised just how dumb I'd been to trust some kids over my own instincts. I really should have taken charge, as the eldest of the group, instead of allowing myself to be coerced.

y es como un semestre"