Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 3:37 pm

Attach LED lights to sheep and use sheep dogs to herd them in incredibly complicated ways!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDAM5lSPCwk&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

that is so cool!

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 4:40 pm

That does require quite some organization. I don't quite know how they pulled it off.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 10:36 pm

Henriksson wrote:
That does require quite some organization. I don't quite know how they pulled it off.

It's computer animation -- the sheep didn't really form the pictures. It's a joke.

Too cute. 8)

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 12:23 am

CelticRose wrote:
Henriksson wrote:

It's computer animation -- the sheep didn't really form the pictures. It's a joke.

Too cute. 8)

I'm skeptical of the mona lisa picture, but the rest is plausible. Those (working) sheep dogs are very intelligent and talented.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 11:24 pm

It took some searching to find out for sure, but I finally found something from some of the people involved in making the video.

Turns out it's some real shepherding that was artificially enhanced, which explains why it looks both real and fake at the same time.

http://www.moving-picture.com/index.php/digital/571-samsung-extreme-sheep-led-art.html#id=album-34252&num=4

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.