Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

d057
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2009, 8:06 pm

I'm not really having a problem with a friend, but I had an incident a few days ago with this friends brother. His brother is a real phsycopathic person, and thinks of only himself, and his two real immature friends. He thought it would be hilarious to take my $200 cell phone out of my pocket, and throw it into a fish pond they had in their back yard. I met this friend at summer computer camp i've been going to for the past 4 years now. My friend is a real layed back, but nice, caring guy. His brother, on the other hand is 23 years old, and real mean, antisocial (exept for when he's with his friends), phsycopathic person. His mother won't let me talk to my friend because of something that his 23 YEAR OLD BROTHER did. This kid is in college, and he was only home for that weekend. He's been my friend for 4 years now, and his mom suddenly wont let me talk to him, when it was not my fault, or my friends fault. I really dont know what to do about this situation. I dont understand why she wont let me hang out with my friend, when he's the one that is standing up for me. Should I talk to his mother about it?

Last edited by d057 on 21 Apr 2009, 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RPM
Raven
Raven

21 Apr 2009, 8:20 pm

If you get to see him again, I wound recommend bringing recording devices so you can record what the psycho does and play it for the Mom.

d057
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2009, 8:43 pm

RPM wrote:
If you get to see him again, I wound recommend bringing recording devices so you can record what the psycho does and play it for the Mom.

I'm trying to avoid my friends brother as much as possible since this happened. his mother saw it happen, and i am real upset that she wont let me hang out with my friend anymore, when he always would stand up for me, especially when this situation happened. I dont want my friendship with him to end.

d057
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 4:19 pm

I really dont know what to do about this situation. I need some advice on how to get my friends mother to let me hang out with my friend again. He was standing up for me about this situation.