Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 4:06 am

it was in science and the math....at least the reality of it is.

the concepts stay the same on all levels and yet they change. an irrationality is introduced. from 1 dimension to 2 is the inconceivable dot to the visual line. from 2 dimensions to 3 is from the line to roundedness. the triangle is the only example of this. all else is merely the key to our irrationality: the mirror image. our 4th dimension is time. this is commonly known in most areas of the first world. the 4th dimension is, in fact, the ability to see time from beginning to end as we see 2 dimensions from both sides. and the key to this is in the unfolding. when 1 dimension unfolds, it goes to 2. when 2 dimensions unfold, it goes to 3 (the triangle). when 3 dimensions unfold, it unfolds to 4...existing outside of our 3 dimensions and seeing the entire sphere all at once....one side being the exact opposite of the other.

our reality is defined by the chaos....the unfolding of the 3rd dimension....pi. the irrational number.

therefore, our world is, on some levels, ruled by chaos....because that is how 3 dimensions unfolds into 4.

i realize this simply presents the math problem....but the math problem is finally described for what it is.

you can quit worrying about whose religion is right and start doing what's correct and working toward achieving a way to transcend to the 4th dimension.

this philosophy and understanding of reality explains what was before our time....our time again.

http://www.physorg.com/news126955971.html

also explains how we got here:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... ogram.html

we figure it out, we can create our own reality....transcend to the 4th dimension.

.....FNORD!! !

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 5:09 pm

The first link was difficult for me to grasp. Things like that sound pulled out of the air to me, or maybe they are beyond my level of comprehension. The second link was very interesting though, something I can grasp and even wrap my mind around. However, I think we already create our own reality, because we see only what we are capable of seeing. Our biology has it's limitations. I would think the fourth dimension of time is unavoidable. Please explain further the statement...Transcend to the fourth dimension.

As for he whom the bell tolls...have not seen in a few weeks. Maybe just a relaxing vacation.

Nice to see you again...

Last edited by claire-333 on 22 Apr 2009, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 5:19 pm

'sup skafather. BTW is this satire?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 11:14 pm

It really is rather disagreeable to have confusion disseminated in such a scientific style.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 2:55 am

It reminds me of 'Flatland' - anyone else familiar?

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 3:17 am

Gawd, that was a long DMT trip, lol.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 3:21 am

A triangle is a two-dimensional figure.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Apr 2009, 10:51 am

i believe other dimensions exist

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 11:25 am

richardbenson wrote:
i believe other dimensions exist

So do some theoretical physicists but don't let that disturb you. A dimension is merely a measurement. Some other dimensions are temperature, light intensity, color value, odor intensity and population density. I believe in those also

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Apr 2009, 11:43 am

let me guess. *holds hand up to head, pretending to read the future* its because science proved it

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 11:56 am

richardbenson wrote:
let me guess. *holds hand up to head, pretending to read the future* its because science proved it

Goodness gracious, man! You don't read the future, you predict it. Weathermen and stock market experts do it all the time (although not always successfully). We'd never get a satellite to Jupiter if we couldn't do that. People who read the future are guys and gals in turbans sitting in front of a crystal ball in a darkened tent or a store front. No wonder you distrust scientists. When they use crystal balls I feel uneasy about them too.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Apr 2009, 1:20 pm

sand i dont distrust scientists. but saying something isnt real because you've never seen one or science cant prove it, hold your breath. is absurd

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 4:21 pm

richardbenson wrote:
sand i dont distrust scientists. but saying something isnt real because you've never seen one or science cant prove it, hold your breath. is absurd

And saying something is real because you haven't seen it seems to be the clincher for reality for you. How about that?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 Apr 2009, 4:28 pm

nice flipflop. your old enough to remember when blackholes were thought to be something of imagination arent you

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Apr 2009, 6:43 pm

skafather84 this is how I read your post. Something something something dimensions something something something FNORD! o_o

The former things have passed away."

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm

Yeah. Where are you skafather? ...or did you just come back to talk to Fnord? :cry: