Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Apr 2009, 11:35 pm

i dont really know, im pretty niave i guess but it looked like he had hair cosmetics. i just didnt want my haircut infront of like 3,000 people. you know? he didnt have a bus ticket and the security guard obviously thought he was being a fake haircutter. i dont know also someone tried selling me a frozen turkey at a greyhound terminal once, and a gold chain. :lol:

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2009, 1:13 pm

I don't like when white people get corn rows, I think black people look better with them.

Yes and ghetto people annoy me when they try to act tough. They always have both there ears pierced and their shirts are so long it looks like they are wearing a dress and their pants are down to their knees. But I have met some nice ones before.

Like I remember one time I was carry hot tea at a high school football game and these ghetto kids accidentally bumped into me and of course I got burned and they were like "Sorry, are you ok mam?" and I said I was okay and they were asking if I needed napkins.
Then a bunch of punk kids, I guess that's what they were bumped into me and I again got got tea on me again and they just laughed at me, that same night!

So not all ghetto kids are bad.

www.stewartmango.com