Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

vibratetogether
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Apr 2009, 11:52 pm

It's more complicated. Just like any child, these people are products of their environment.

I'm not saying you shouldn't avoid them, but a little understanding and sympathy is called for. You aren't just born that way, you have to go through some seriously difficult situations to reach that level of cynicism and anger.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 11:54 pm

I don't hate them (anymore), I pity them. We need to start a campaign to cure these poor kids before their brain damage becomes permanent. :(

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Apr 2009, 9:19 pm

i dont live in the ghetto, but ive been in situations where ghetto kids were all trying to size me up. a couple of times this was when i was riding the greyhound, and visited oakland. and los angeles. someone tried giving me a haircut in the terminal but a security officer came up and was all "dude he wasnt trying to give you a haircut" and i was all ok get me out of here as soon as possible

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2009, 10:36 pm

richardbenson wrote:
i dont live in the ghetto, but ive been in situations where ghetto kids were all trying to size me up. a couple of times this was when i was riding the greyhound, and visited oakland. and los angeles. someone tried giving me a haircut in the terminal but a security officer came up and was all "dude he wasnt trying to give you a haircut" and i was all ok get me out of here as soon as possible

what...
WAS he trying to do?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Apr 2009, 11:35 pm

i dont really know, im pretty niave i guess but it looked like he had hair cosmetics. i just didnt want my haircut infront of like 3,000 people. you know? he didnt have a bus ticket and the security guard obviously thought he was being a fake haircutter. i dont know also someone tried selling me a frozen turkey at a greyhound terminal once, and a gold chain. :lol:

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2009, 1:13 pm

I don't like when white people get corn rows, I think black people look better with them.

Yes and ghetto people annoy me when they try to act tough. They always have both there ears pierced and their shirts are so long it looks like they are wearing a dress and their pants are down to their knees. But I have met some nice ones before.

Like I remember one time I was carry hot tea at a high school football game and these ghetto kids accidentally bumped into me and of course I got burned and they were like "Sorry, are you ok mam?" and I said I was okay and they were asking if I needed napkins.
Then a bunch of punk kids, I guess that's what they were bumped into me and I again got got tea on me again and they just laughed at me, that same night!

So not all ghetto kids are bad.

www.stewartmango.com