Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 10:20 pm

ScottF wrote:
...she has to have tabasco sauce with her wet cat food.

8O

I trained my cats to stay away from power cords and phone cords by coating them with a paste made from cayenne pepper and water. They got into the stuff while I was applying it, and after that all they had to do was smell hot peppers of any sort and they would back off.

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

Asuigeneris1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 May 2009, 12:47 am

...she likes peas and corn. : P

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 May 2009, 9:57 pm

A long time ago, I had a cat named Brandy, who ate part of a balloon. We had to pull the bit of balloon out of his backside.

I had a cat who liked bits of a certain brand of gourmet cookies. After she ate it, she would hiss at me.

My current cat likes tuna water, with no actual tuna in it, bits of bologna and Spam, and mackerel. And, if I don't watch her, she will eat string, even if it's dirty string from the mop.

Asuigeneris1

12 May 2009, 6:33 am

...and she chews plastic to soothe herself? Especially like trash bags and the like.

pennypincher

14 May 2009, 5:29 pm

My grandmother's cats used to catch and eat grasshoppers.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 5:44 pm

Crickets...as if they were caviar. Sometimes "Fly Diet"... but they get worms in their poop when they eat flies. They like catchin' em in mid air! Sometimes they like rollin' in a used Light Days pad but they don't eat them...diiirrrrty kitties! I don't keep cats anymore...they have too many bad habits. Plus I NEVER know where they've been! :? 8O

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 5:53 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
A long time ago, I had a cat named Brandy, who ate part of a balloon. We had to pull the bit of balloon out of his backside.

I had a cat who liked bits of a certain brand of gourmet cookies. After she ate it, she would hiss at me.

My current cat likes tuna water, with no actual tuna in it, bits of bologna and Spam, and mackerel. And, if I don't watch her, she will eat string, even if it's dirty string from the mop.

Talkin' bout string...ohh let me tell you :( My first pet cat ate string and I had to gently pull it out of his backside...a nightmare...I was afraid of pulling out an intestine or two...I was a nervous wreck and almost passed out! I swore that that cat would be the death of me! Once I had to remove a staple from his tooth and gum. I even found a crusty penny in his litter pan once! His name was "Scheckles". He was a sonofabitch. :P

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 May 2009, 6:29 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:

Talkin' bout string...ohh let me tell you :( My first pet cat ate string and I had to gently pull it out of his backside...a nightmare...I was afraid of pulling out an intestine or two...I was a nervous wreck and almost passed out! I swore that that cat would be the death of me! Once I had to remove a staple from his tooth and gum. I even found a crusty penny in his litter pan once! His name was "Scheckles". He was a sonofabitch. :P

It's amazing to me, how each cat has his or her own, distinctive personality! No two are alike.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:15 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:

It's amazing to me, how each cat has his or her own, distinctive personality! No two are alike.

I know...

MattShizzle
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 8:55 pm

The skin on the sole of my foot won't come off when dead easily and it itches like crazy unless I peel some of it off. A few years back one of my cats came in and ate it. This cat - named Jack - died last year. :(

Jack:

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 May 2009, 9:01 pm

MattShizzle wrote:
The skin on the sole of my foot won't come off when dead easily and it itches like crazy unless I peel some of it off. A few years back one of my cats came in and ate it. This cat - named Jack - died last year. :(

Jack:

Sorry to hear that he died. But, no offense, I was :lmao: at the thought of a cat eating his owner's dead skin. It just struck me as extremely funny, for some reason. That ol' Aspie humor at work again, I guess. :)

BTW, Jack was a handsome fella! :wink: