Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 6:53 am

I heard that Jade Goodies Paternal Grandfather was a german Nazi who was a member of the SS

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 12:56 pm

Quote:
But I do think all humans are horrible, so it's not fair to single her out as a "horrible person." She just wasn't clever enough to know how to hide it.

I agree and disagree, if i were to make a comment i believed in and it was percieved as bad then i would stick by it. I am who i am, and if that's a nasty person in the eyes of the average person then i'll just have to be a nasty person. I don't run around spreading my secrets, but then i don't try to do the opposite when a secret is out. I don't act like something i am not to get people to have a more accepting opinion of me. If she was just a racist i could accept that, i wouldn't need to like her, there's lots of racists in the world. But she had to go and apologise and pretend she isn't racist, she went around stating the complete opposite to her beliefs, she went around stating she isn't a bully, that she's nice and caring. It disgusts me.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 2:44 pm

Michjo wrote:
Quote:
But I do think all humans are horrible, so it's not fair to single her out as a "horrible person." She just wasn't clever enough to know how to hide it.

I agree and disagree, if i were to make a comment i believed in and it was percieved as bad then i would stick by it. I am who i am, and if that's a nasty person in the eyes of the average person then i'll just have to be a nasty person. I don't run around spreading my secrets, but then i don't try to do the opposite when a secret is out. I don't act like something i am not to get people to have a more accepting opinion of me. If she was just a racist i could accept that, i wouldn't need to like her, there's lots of racists in the world. But she had to go and apologise and pretend she isn't racist, she went around stating the complete opposite to her beliefs, she went around stating she isn't a bully, that she's nice and caring. It disgusts me.

i understand, she was a little bit racist, but i have to admit i was wrong for these sick Jokes. Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd and Jade Goody are not Nazis, Jade Goodys Grandfather is not an SS Nazi, Jo O'Meara does not had a Hitler Moustache, Jo is not the Grand daughter of Josef Mengele and the three girls do not date with BNP members. Jade Goody's, Jo O'Meara's and Danielle Lloyd's actions are a more like Prince Harry's and Prince Philip's actions than Hitler's or Torquemada's.

Demonique
Raven
Raven

31 May 2009, 7:46 pm

Her drowned hobo of a mother claimed she saw Jade's face in the clouds last week

Are you sure that isn't just the drugs talking Jackiey?

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 3:51 am

i heard Danielle Lloyd was beaten up recently!! !!

AJCoyne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2009, 5:21 am

It's not right to speak ill of the dead...

But she was a talentless wonder who got naked on TV and was therefore given limitless riches.

Such is our world... :shrug:

AJCoyne
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2009, 5:24 am

Demonique wrote:
Her drowned hobo of a mother claimed she saw Jade's face in the clouds last week

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackiey: "I saw Jade's face in the clouds!"
Hello Magazine: "Wow! Well done for making up a pile of bull! Here's £100,000 for exploiting your dead daughter!"

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 10:27 am

i haven't really read through the whole thread.. but i have some opinions on Jade Goody.
She was, i think, a worthless celebrity.. celebrated apparently, for a lack of intelligence, ability & even potential..
as Aj said, it's not right to speak ill of the dead, and i hope she has found some peace.. however i really believe she had nothing whatsoever to offer the world. why are such people idolised? :(

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

I think the best solution for racists like Jo O'Meara, Jade Goody,Nick Griffin and Michael Savage is to send them to rehabilitation boot camps. i think racism is more of a mental illness than Autism, i think their racism had to be treated as if it is an illness.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 4:48 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAt9Aul57Dk[/youtube]

check this out

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

AJCoyne wrote:
Demonique wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackiey: "I saw Jade's face in the clouds!"
Hello Magazine: "Wow! Well done for making up a pile of bull! Here's £100,000 for exploiting your dead daughter!"
The woman just lost her daughter. Whether or not it was the drugs, I don't know. I certainly don't believe that Jade was up there with Simba and the Lion King.

But a lot of people who suffer a bereavement imagine they see their loved ones, and it's not fair to laugh at them. It's just the brains way of processing grief.

So yes, maybe Jade was a worthless celebrity, who did nothing to make the world a better place. Maybe her mother is drug addled. But the mother still misses her daughter. I know a lady who lost her first child the day he was born, and fifty years later, she still often thinks she sees him, or hears him.

I wouldn't laugh at her, and I don't think we should laugh at someone when we don't know what she's going through. I hope I never have to lose my child, and go through that pain. Who knows, maybe if it happened to me I'd become as deluded as somewhat dim NT, and start seeing his face in the clouds.

But we shouldn't laugh at folks when they've lost their kids. Honestly, I shouldn't have to say it's not nice.

And I'm not going to watch that Hitler link, since I'm sure it won't add anything to the quality of the conversation here.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 6:33 am

Nambo wrote:
If you read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, it is stated that the Goyim will be distracted by mindless entertainment and great sporting fixtures, (football), leaving the Elders free to destroy our democracy in order to gradually bring in thier NewWorld Order dictatorship.

So we just saw the reality of the above with Jade Goody having 8 page spreads in various papers weeks after she died, whislt some very serious things like Baxters putting live bird flu in human flu vacinnes sent to Europe got no mention whatsoever in the British press.

this could be the reason why the BNP got 2 seats in the European parliment.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

Everyone i suggest you stop teasing Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle lloyd, i regret saying these horrible sick Jokes (Like Dating BNP Members) about these three Girls who Bullied Shilpa, They are not Nazis or BNP members, they Just made a silly mistake like Salman Rushdie when he written the Satanic Verses, and when Prince Harry Dressed up as a Nazi.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 7:45 pm

What's the point of talking about a no-name celebrity that's been dead for a year?

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

what i am saying is that The Three girls who bullied Shilpa Shetty cannot be compared with Nazis or members of the BNP, But more compared with Prince Harry, Prince Philip and even Winston CHurchill who fought against the Nazis was a bit racist particularly when he opposed Indian Independence.

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2010, 12:06 pm

Jade Goody had some nice jugs. That's what we should all miss about her.