Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 4:25 am

Anyone else sort of annoyed? i mean she has musicals dedicate dto her, and she's all over TV, its not like she was my friend. I dont really care for her. Who agrees?

P.S. im hyper

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 6:09 am

Who's Jade Goody?

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 6:17 am

racist, unintelligent reality tv show "star" who everybody hated until she got cancer, when she turned into a complete saint and a national treasure.

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 6:35 am

Ugh.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 7:20 am

Yes and she's gone for good now.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 10:08 am

Xanderbeanz wrote:
racist, unintelligent reality tv show "star" who everybody hated until she got cancer, when she turned into a complete saint and a national treasure.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!! !!

One person im aware has the EXACT same opinion as me.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 11:08 am

The thing with Jade Goody from being seen as a racist in 2007 to being seen as a national Icon in 2009, has some parallels with the canonization of Anti Semitic saints. here is an example of an Anti Semitic saint

St Vincent Ferrer

This saint was known for taking a big part in sowing the seeds of The Spanish Inquisition which was established in 1478 by Ferdinand and Isabella. This mans sermons caused two waves of forced mass conversion of Jews. the first was one was in 1391 when he organized a Pogrom to forcibly Baptize Jews, this Pogrom speaded across Spain. Before 1391 there was already Growing anti Semitism in the Iberian Peninsula since the Reign of Henry of Transtamara and the Black Plague. The 1391 Pogrom was the first nail in the coffin for Spanish Jewry. the Second Mass conversion was in 1411 when he worked with the Spanish Kingdoms of Aragon and Castile and a Converso (A Jewish Convert to Christianity) Bishop Pablo De Santa Maria (Formerly Solomon Ha Levi who a year before the 1391 pogrom he was baptized by Vincent Ferrer, his conversion was not by Force) to Promalgate the Valladolid Laws which almost completly destroyed Spanish Jewry. the Laws did not allow Jews to dress in fine attire or Shave there hair or beard, They were banned from Business and Trade with Christians, banned from Jobs, forced Jews to Live in Ghettos, Banned from Public office, not allowed to make contact with Christians (Particularly Conversos who were Forced To convert to Christianity in 1391) and Forbidden to Leave the Kingdoms. they were enfored to leave jews with no choice but to convert to Christianity. no wonder why the Spanish Inquisition was established in 1478 and various Spanish Governments devised laws based on the Limpieza de sangre (THis ideology was established to distinguish Conversos and Old Christians (Christians with no Jewish Blood) the first law of Limpieza de sangre was promulgated by the Council of Toledo in 1449, the Laws excluded Conversos from most Public offices) because most Conversos were baptized in the pain of death or to escape poverty. because of this the Conversos hide there former Jewish faith in closed doors and were christian in public. this was the reason why the Inquisition was established in 1478 and the ideology of Limpieza de sangre was devised, the Old Christian suspected that the Conversos were secretly practising there Jewish Faith. Vincent Ferrer Turned Spain from a tolorent and prosperous land were Jews Christians and Muslims lived together, to an Intolorent, Racist, Fanatical and oppresive empire we knew in the 16th Century. Just for The 16th Century after the Expulsion of The Jews and Muslims, Spain was the Most powerful Empire in the world. but in the 17th century after Spain expelled the Moriscos (Muslims who converted to Christianity) Spains empire Declined, because of The Inquisition and Spains ignorence. years after Vincent Ferrer Died in 1419, he was canonized by the Catholic church in 1455. this was like Jade Goody who was an ignorent Racist and when she died she became a National Treasure

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2009, 8:54 am

Laconvivencia wrote:
The thing with Jade Goody from being seen as a racist in 2007 to being seen as a national Icon in 2009, has some parallels with the canonization of Anti Semitic saints. here is an example of an Anti Semitic saint

St Vincent Ferrer

this was like Jade Goody who was an ignorent Racist and when she died she became a National Treasure

Bit of a rant. that. ^ was all you needed. lol, anyway, i didnt understand, but people love her because she's dead. My problem with her is, after she was racist people sat at home thinkin "she's racist i want her dead" now she IS dead, the same are sayin "o no, i cant believe it! I am so upset right now"

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 5:16 am

Starrsy wrote:
Anyone else sort of annoyed? i mean she has musicals dedicate dto her, and she's all over TV, its not like she was my friend. I dont really care for her. Who agrees?

P.S. im hyper

what is next, David Irving the Musical or Nick Griffin the Musical

Hey you remember in celebrity Big Brother 2007 when Jade Goody and the other two girls said racist lies that Shilpa bleaches her facial hair (Shilpa Does not Have facial Hair) to look white . actually one of the bullies Jo O'Meara actually has a Hitler Moustache and she applies her face with facial hair bleaching cream to hide it (She also Dyes her hair blonde because she thinks she can be more Aryan), plus Jo's Maternal Grandfather is the Nazi Scientst Josef Mengele, Jo was named after him.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 5:17 pm

aargh jade goody is doing my head in. It's always jade this jade that. And now musicals! I want to watch it to see how crap it'll be.
She was one of the most hated now she's one of the most loved. Juse because she's dead, and alot of the people that went her funeral were complete chavs, surprise surprise.

Hala
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2009, 5:27 pm

I don't understand it either. She was a horrible person and, on general, I think the public saw her that way until she got cancer. Suddenly everything she had ever said or done didn't matter any more and people were wandering around declaring their undying love for her. How can someone getting cancer excuse them of any wrong acts? She got a ridiculous amount of publicity and money for something that millions of much nicer people die of, what made her so special?

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 5:53 pm

Xanderbeanz wrote:

QFT.

y es como un semestre"

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 9:11 am

Jade Goody, Jo O' Meara and Daniella Lloyd fancy these guys

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 4:28 am

A rapper called Proof got kille din 2005 by gunshots. Didnt know that did you?

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 6:56 am

There is only one song to sing about Jade Goody's death, Ding Dong, The witch is dead!! !!

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 12:47 pm

As an American, I never heard of the British reality TV star Jade Goody before until CNN, ABC and other US news networks announced her tragic death which was due to her cancer. I tried to get some insight into her life and just learned that she was born to lower-class, drug-addicted parents, and a loud, cruel, bullyish person, and was racist against some Indian girl named Shilpa on UK's Big Brother.

Has Jade done any other terrible things besides making that racist comment against the Indian girl Shilpa?