Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 12:47 pm

As an American, I never heard of the British reality TV star Jade Goody before until CNN, ABC and other US news networks announced her tragic death which was due to her cancer. I tried to get some insight into her life and just learned that she was born to lower-class, drug-addicted parents, and a loud, cruel, bullyish person, and was racist against some Indian girl named Shilpa on UK's Big Brother.

Has Jade done any other terrible things besides making that racist comment against the Indian girl Shilpa?

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 2:56 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
As an American, I never heard of the British reality TV star Jade Goody before until CNN, ABC and other US news networks announced her tragic death which was due to her cancer. I tried to get some insight into her life and just learned that she was born to lower-class, drug-addicted parents, and a loud, cruel, bullyish person, and was racist against some Indian girl named Shilpa on UK's Big Brother.

Has Jade done any other terrible things besides making that racist comment against the Indian girl Shilpa?

i do not know but i do know that one of the Girls who bullied Shilpa, Jo O' Meara is the Grand daughter of the Nazi scientist Josef Mengele, as i told you before.

TomAdams92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 May 2009, 9:29 am

its crap how everyones making fun of swine flu yet thats killing hundreds of people yet when some fat pig dies making fun of her is an underground thing

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 11:32 am

I heard rumours that Daniele Lloyd is dating with BNP member Jay Lee, and Jo O' Meara is Dating another BNP member Mark Collett

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 12:27 pm

Quote:
There is only one song to sing about Jade Goody's death, Ding Dong, The witch is dead!! !!

Ha perfect :lol:

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:28 pm

Personally i think she was one of the vilest people out there. A racist bully who should be rememered for how she lived her life, not the "rewrite" she tried to force upon us in the last few months of her life. The amount of emotional scarring her kids are going to have, being thrust into the spotlight at just a young age, at such an emotional time... just so she could fulfil her narcissistic wish to be portrayed as a saint. Everything she done in the last year of her life was for HERSELF, not for her family.

I've read they are going to erect a statue in london of her, i'd like to see it vandalised to be honest. Anything in her image deserves to be treated with the respect she deserved in life, which is nothing.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:43 pm

Michjo wrote:
Personally i think she was one of the vilest people out there. A racist bully who should be rememered for how she lived her life, not the "rewrite" she tried to force upon us in the last few months of her life. The amount of emotional scarring her kids are going to have, being thrust into the spotlight at just a young age, at such an emotional time... just so she could fulfil her narcissistic wish to be portrayed as a saint. Everything she done in the last year of her life was for HERSELF, not for her family.

I've read they are going to erect a statue in london of her, i'd like to see it vandalised to be honest. Anything in her image deserves to be treated with the respect she deserved in life, which is nothing.

will they make a statue of Nick Griffin or David Irving next?

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 11:39 am

Wait, I did a little research on Jade Goody and it looks like she was racist only once and it looks like she was just mad at that non-white person?

Also there was a teen who was a bit of a trouble maker and he once through a firecracker at a teacher once, which supposedly she lost her hearing from it then one day he went into a coma and died. Then he had all kinds of special stuff after he died:
-MySpace groups,
-Facebook groups
-a MySpace tribute page,
-a YouTube video dedicated to him
-a candle light vigil
-a concert dedicated for him(not a big concert)
-supposedly they are going to give out wrist bands with his name on it
-his wake had a line out the door

Then I think of the teen who was killed on his bike, the A student who was murdered and rapped, and the poor 11 year old who got ran over by a snow groomer while vacationing in the Poconos. The all pretty much got a page in the Yearbook, while the A student got a dedication page and the boy on the bike has a cross where he died.

www.stewartmango.com

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 3:24 pm

StewartMango wrote:
Wait, I did a little research on Jade Goody and it looks like she was racist only once and it looks like she was just mad at that non-white person?

Also there was a teen who was a bit of a trouble maker and he once through a firecracker at a teacher once, which supposedly she lost her hearing from it then one day he went into a coma and died. Then he had all kinds of special stuff after he died:
-MySpace groups,
-Facebook groups
-a MySpace tribute page,
-a YouTube video dedicated to him
-a candle light vigil
-a concert dedicated for him(not a big concert)
-supposedly they are going to give out wrist bands with his name on it
-his wake had a line out the door

Then I think of the teen who was killed on his bike, the A student who was murdered and rapped, and the poor 11 year old who got ran over by a snow groomer while vacationing in the Poconos. The all pretty much got a page in the Yearbook, while the A student got a dedication page and the boy on the bike has a cross where he died.

Imagine if a famous bigot like Michael Savage or Nick Griffin died of a terrible disease and becomes a National Treasure!! !

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 4:17 am

Michjo wrote:
I've read they are going to erect a statue in london of her

FOR F*CK SAKE IM GONNA F*CKIN KILL MYSELF IF I HAVE TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN!! !!

PEOPLE WHO DESERVE STATUES:

2PAC

NOTORIOUS B.I.G

PROOF

EMINEM

BANKSY

SOLDIERS IN IRAQ AND OTHER WARS

PEOPLE WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT

JADE GOODY IS A RACIST SKANK IM NOT BOTHERED WHEN WILL THE MEDIA F*CKIN LEARN THIS?! I. DONT. F......U.....CKIN CARE!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

MY NEXT POST HERE ILL GIVE YOU THE FACTS ON PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 4:23 am

What year do you think 2pac died? (I calmed down eventually). It was '96. September 13.

Proof. when you think he died? april 11 '06.

B.I.G? '97, march 9.

You wouldnt have thought it was unheard of that someone got shot and killed in 2006. If elton john got shot, police would be on that like a fly to a lump of s*it. As chris rock said, "The best way to get away qith murder, is kill 'em, and slip a demo tape in their pocket". then goin on to imitate police, sayin "This is a rap shooting. Lets go home"

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 8:30 am

Starrsy wrote:
Michjo wrote:
I've read they are going to erect a statue in london of her

FOR F*CK SAKE IM GONNA F*CKIN KILL MYSELF IF I HAVE TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN!! !!

PEOPLE WHO DESERVE STATUES:

2PAC

NOTORIOUS B.I.G

PROOF

EMINEM

BANKSY

SOLDIERS IN IRAQ AND OTHER WARS

PEOPLE WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT

JADE GOODY IS A RACIST SKANK IM NOT BOTHERED WHEN WILL THE MEDIA F*CKIN LEARN THIS?! I. DONT. F......U.....CKIN CARE!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

MY NEXT POST HERE ILL GIVE YOU THE FACTS ON PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT

i agree,we should care about people who contributed to the world (Like Christopher Columbus), not people who are famous for appearing on TV(like Jade Goody).

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 6:02 pm

I think that Turning the image Jade Goody from an ignorent racist to a National tresure is actually like when the catholic church canonized an evil Inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition a saint, his name was Pedro De Arbues, he was assassinated in Saragossa Cathedral in 1484 in an alleged plot by conversos and Jews, before he was assasinated, he was persecuting conversos for relapsing back to Judaism (The Conversos were forcibly converted to Christianity during the 1391 Pogroms and 20 years later during the Infamous Valladolid Laws), making ignorant People like Jade Goody a national treasure is like Canonizing evil Fanatical Inquisitors saints like Pedro de Arbues.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 5:52 am

If you read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, it is stated that the Goyim will be distracted by mindless entertainment and great sporting fixtures, (football), leaving the Elders free to destroy our democracy in order to gradually bring in thier NewWorld Order dictatorship.

So we just saw the reality of the above with Jade Goody having 8 page spreads in various papers weeks after she died, whislt some very serious things like Baxters putting live bird flu in human flu vacinnes sent to Europe got no mention whatsoever in the British press.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 6:32 am

Hala wrote:
I don't understand it either. She was a horrible person

Yes, but we're all horrible people. I mean, seriously... how would you like it if every single thing you ever thought, or did, or fantasised about, was public knowledge? The only difference between ourselves and Jade Goody is that nobody knows our secrets. Everybody knew hers.

Well, that and the fact that she wasn't very intelligent, but that's not a moral failing. It isn't her fault if she's thick.

Regarding her racism... yes, she was. And I live in the UK, so I'm sick of hearing about her, and seeing on the front of the paper that people have seen her image in the clouds. Lots of people die. In fact, to be honest, she's not done anything that remarkable, we all die, in the end.

But I do think all humans are horrible, so it's not fair to single her out as a "horrible person." She just wasn't clever enough to know how to hide it.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 6:44 am

Why erect a statue of or even pay attention to anyone who doesn't contribute to the betterment of the world?

Entertainers and "TV celebs" are already overvalued and overpaid in life, they do not deserve special treatment in death. (yes, sorry this includes 2Pac, Elvis, et all.)