Video of me teaching Seduction to Aspies

Page 4 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:10 pm

I just want to note something about the girls' reactions on this thread: The fact that Tom is handsome and cute had lessened the reactions of girls against him, if Tom was ugly and said those same stuff then he would be probably showered by tomatoes.

If the same speech was written here or if Tom was ugly and devious, I am quasi-sure that the reactions by girls here toward the OP would be much more aggressive , there were far less offensive threads here yet they received worse reactions by females.

To be fair, only Who_I_AM was the only girl who was really indifferent in that regard and was totally unaffected by Tom's charms.

That reminds me of a very interesting study I read once, when they compared between the reactions toward an unattractive girl throwing books on floor in different universities and the reactions toward an attractive girl throwing books in the same universities.
Stats showed that the attractive girls got much higher suggestions for help and especially by men.

Thanks tom, that thread makes us learn something ;) .... and it's not the vid.

Ok ....now the girls' tomatoes are probably aimed toward me, better to wear my armor.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 05 May 2009, 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:12 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
I just want to note something about the girls' reactions on this thread: The fact that Tom is handsome and cute that had lessened the reactions of girls against him, if Tom was ugly and said those same stuff then he would be probably showered by tomatoes.

If the same speech was written here or if Tom was ugly and devious, I am quasi-sure that the reactions by girls here toward the OP would be much more aggressive , there were far less offensive threads here yet they received worse reactions by females.

To be fair, only Who_I_AM was the only girl who was really indifferent in that regard and was totally unaffected by Tom's charms.

That reminds me of a very interesting study I read once, when they studied the reactions toward an unattractive girl throwing books on floor in different universities and an attractive girl throwing books in the same universities.
Stats showed that the attractive girls got much higher suggestions for help and especially by men.

Ok ....now the girls' tomatoes are probably aimed toward me, better to wear my armor.

Methinks you have a REALLY in-depth understanding of women. :wink:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:37 pm

mechanima wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
I just want to note something about the girls' reactions on this thread: The fact that Tom is handsome and cute that had lessened the reactions of girls against him, if Tom was ugly and said those same stuff then he would be probably showered by tomatoes.

That reminds me of a very interesting study I read once, when they studied the reactions toward an unattractive girl throwing books on floor in different universities and an attractive girl throwing books in the same universities.

Methinks you have a REALLY in-depth understanding of women. :wink:

I am your breakfast and you are my .....dinner :twisted:

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:41 pm

Thanks for the story Mechanima. Its very interesting. I'll read it in more depth when I have my glasses on.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:41 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

I am your breakfast and you are my .....dinner :twisted:

^^NB NEAT LINE :D

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 1:51 pm

Has it occured to anyone that the whole thread might be part of a bigger "method". Me making a bad video, and then pretending to see the error of my ways so that all the women think "I'm the one who turned him round and made him a nice guy". That was not the case, but it has occured to me now.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 2:41 pm

Tom wrote:
Has it occured to anyone that the whole thread might be part of a bigger "method". Me making a bad video, and then pretending to see the error of my ways so that all the women think "I'm the one who turned him round and made him a nice guy". That was not the case, but it has occured to me now.

Actually, I am more inclined to think that the intention was for the literal minds of your Aspie bretheren to do what they do best and take "stage one" not only literally, but enthusiastically, while you hoover up every female in range... :wink:

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 2:55 pm

mechanima wrote:
He left his seat and imposed himself opposite me, speaking with a broad and slurred inner city accent.

There are certain procedures you learn to ward off unwanted attentions without incident.

My chosen defense was to talk pleasantly as multisyllabically far over his head as I could. Usually they get bored and move on.

This man was different; he looked straight into my eyes and answered me in kind.

That interrupted my process of dissociation!

Actually, this right here is the attraction stage. The guy did the "alpha male" thing, by imposing himself in front of you, thus making it impossible to give you the cold shoulder. A wimp would have come up from behind you & awkwardly tapped you on the shoulder or something. (little attraction built)

Then, you gave him a test to see if he was smart enough to keep up with you, & he passed. (more attraction)

At that point, there was enough attraction for the comfort stage to begin. You could no longer write him off as a random loser.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:14 pm

deadeyexx wrote:

Actually, this right here is the attraction stage. The guy did the "alpha male" thing, by imposing himself in front of you, thus making it impossible to give you the cold shoulder. A wimp would have come up from behind you & awkwardly tapped you on the shoulder or something. (little attraction built)

Then, you gave him a test to see if he was smart enough to keep up with you, & he passed. (more attraction)

At that point, there was enough attraction for the comfort stage to begin. You could no longer write him off as a random loser.

See that's where you are wrong...I snipped the parts of the story that pertained to my life at that time...but TRUST me, I had no interest in anyone, and I was absolutely horrified when this guy plonked himself down. I wasn't "testing" him at all, apart from being in a desperate place in my life where romance was the last possible thing on my mind, I was convinced that he wouldn't be intellectually equipped to read the caption on page three of "The Sun".

I think I was beyond feeling scared for other reasons, but, in that place, at that time of night I had every reason to be - it would have been asking for trouble to just tell him to "sod off"...so I used another technique that works...

...and he countered by hitting me with a belt of cognitive dissonance that swept away my preconceptions and made me look properly, beyond the surface, at the human being...to be honest that was a keynote in everything he did, then and later...

But, for me, it worked...

The world is full of guys who want you to pay attention to their sexual needs, when a guy wants you to pay attention to his mind instead...you are bound to be more interested...

So if we are going to break that down into stages:

Stage 1:
Corner your quarry enough to be sure of a hearing. (Sit down next to her, join her in a queue, anywhere that she can't just walk away really)
Stage 2:
Find a way to draw her attention to the person you are inside, surprising her can work very well.

Last edited by mechanima on 05 May 2009, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:16 pm

mechanima wrote:
Tom wrote:

Actually, I am more inclined to think that the intention was for the literal minds of your Aspie bretheren to do what they do best and take "stage one" not only literally, but enthusiastically, while you hoover up every female in range... :wink:

OO, i wouldnt do that, my karma demands i help every male aspie.

mechanima
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:25 pm

Tom wrote:

...you could be *helping* them to stay pure and innocent... :twisted:

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:49 pm

mechanima wrote:
Tom wrote:

...you could be *helping* them to stay pure and innocent... :twisted:

Thanks, but I don't need Tom's "help" in that regard. Don't worry, there is absolutely NO danger of me losing my "innocence"... I have the situation well under control. :roll:

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 4:01 pm

people take it on faith i am mutate-34. maybe i just hero worship him and want the women on here to think he is me so i get attention. Maybe i owe him all my sucess with women, and so want to role play as my idol. If i spend all this time pretending to be him, i could end up , in some small, unworthy way, becoming like him.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 5:58 pm

Cool video. I've seen things like that before but never with an AS twist.

I personally don't have it in me to be the cocky jerk alpha male which might be my problem but I personally don't want the kind of women that would be attracted to that kind of guy anyway so it balances out I suppose.

I need to find a place where women look for more in men than that hang out, wherever the hell that might be. :scratch:

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 7:01 pm

I don't like the standard mystery method "stage one" procedure as a matter of principle, I just won't insult women who I find attractive on their appearance or even give "backhanded compliments". But I don't necessarily think it's misguided.

I know men who are very insulting to women they're attracted to, but they do it sort of jokingly and with a smile. Those who appear to find it funny are their prospective girlfriends, those who don't are just impossible as far as they're concerned and not worth bothering with. And I do see them with girlfriends. They may meet their future wives in this fashion, who knows maybe that's how their fathers did it.

I don't like it because, I suppose, that's just not how I've been raised. I also think I can't do it because I'm not an observant and subtle enough communicator to convey that I'm "joking" and to gauge that it's being received encouragingly.

I do think the general idea may be right, though, which is to try to demonstrate how you may be attractive before trying to convince the girl that you may think she's attractive. But I can't get into more specifics than that because as someone who has no experience of successful "seduction", I feel like I don't have the authority.

Finally, someone remarked that not enough men with AS progress to "stage three". The outline of stage three in the video was brief and ambiguous, I still have no idea what takes place. I think I might have seen it in the movies, but with no experience to rely on I don't really have any notion of what to do from that.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 1:10 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
I just want to note something about the girls' reactions on this thread: The fact that Tom is handsome and cute had lessened the reactions of girls against him, if Tom was ugly and said those same stuff then he would be probably showered by tomatoes.

That reminds me of a very interesting study I read once, when they compared between the reactions toward an unattractive girl throwing books on floor in different universities and the reactions toward an attractive girl throwing books in the same universities.

Im afraid I have to agree. But keep in mind LPP that whilst women are VERY judgemental of men, they tend to judge less on pure physical appearance and more on behaviour. Ive been told that Im an attractive man by women, but it hasnt done me much good in terms of being a good pick-up artist. I can act just fine on stage but IRL I cant "pull it off". I am naturally a forceful and intense person so if I were to make a video of myself using the same words and demeanor as the OP I would come across as a chauvinistic jackass. Do tell me WHAT threads here were less offensive but received worse reactions..... :?