Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

wormsto
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Nov 2009, 10:44 am

video games (mostly shooters, real time strategys, survival horrors and turn based strategy), climbing (indoors and outdoors) and gamesworkshop stuff.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 3:45 pm

Videogames, breath-diving(diving with a mask and flippers only with no breathing apparatus), languages(Vietnames, Khmer, Mandarin, Japanese, and my native tongue: Spanish), sword-fighting(melee weapons in general), lightsaber dueling(with my bro), archery, and observing and studying marine ecosystems.

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 4:15 pm

Photography (i recently got my first DSLR camera :) ), archery, martial arts (my guy friends are teaching me bits and pieces :twisted: ), getting into sword fighting, reading, writing, music (i sing :D ) and theatre....oh and video games :D lots of video games

lolcatsrule_123
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Nov 2009, 4:30 pm

House MD, medical science, computing, reading and lolcats!! !

Aimer_FTW
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Nov 2009, 2:32 pm

I'm going to add my interests into this ;)
Acting, singing, dancing, roller bladding, ice skatting, volley ball, Japan, Fance, Germany, books, hanging out with friends, skate boarding, fashion, trampolines, history, and being cute! lol

anasthasia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2009, 4:21 pm

Foreign languages, special education, drawing, reading and writing (drawing mostly cats and string instruments, writing and reading about special education, music and maybe spirituality), and music (mostly pop, and string instruments - violin and cello).

RedMageGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2010, 3:57 am

Gaming, writing, memorising digits of pi, daydreaming, studying Japanese... I have a lot.

Jpeg
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

Computers, progrmming (not just computers), videogames, and reading when I can find a good book.

lifegospel
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jan 2010, 12:52 am

lolcatsrule_123 wrote:
House MD, medical science, computing, reading and lolcats!! !

Yay, another Medicine lover. 8)

My hobbies are free running, medicine, acting, technical theater, horror video games, Broadway music, singing out in public (Who cares that I look like an idiot singing "Rent", I love it!) Theater, Alternate Reality Games, Martial arts that nobody knows about but has moves that can kill you six different ways :twisted: , Enochian, biology, Parkour, and GLEE

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2010, 7:50 am

I like writing, moderating, drawing, collecting manga volumes, Lazytown, Iceland and forums.

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 10:05 am

as a hobby I study music and like playing different instruments, anything I get my hands on really.
I like TV shows, that exacly a hobby. But I sit for hours with box-sets of dvds. Examples: SG1, ST-Voyage, Men Of A Certain Age, Chuck, and more...

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

I don't have any specific hobby. Wish I did, though.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

Watching movies (favorite: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland), reading (favorite book: "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire), writing and drawing.

simwicky
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jul 2010, 9:31 am

Japanese Language for studies
and graphic design, story writing and NDS games for hobbies.

I notice a lot of people here also study languages :lol: We're gonna have a world of Aspie translators I bet.

DerKodeMeister
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

computers, odd instruments, electronic music production, the human brain, physics, aviation, circuit bending (well, just finding/designing new, cool sounds in general), audiophile-related activities and equipment/music searching, playing instruments.

Basically computers, math/science, music, and aviation :D

If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.
-E.O. Wilson

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 7:20 am

Hacking gadgets, collecting computers, generally doing anything to do with technology, learning about the economy, and predicting what said economy will do.