Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 12:44 am

Autism isn't vaccine related. Everyone knows it's caused by a solar flare in the sun... :lol: (I couldn't resist)

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 12:50 am

Keith wrote:
Autism isn't vaccine related. Everyone knows it's caused by a solar flare in the sun... :lol: (I couldn't resist)

No way, buddy - it's those cupcake frosting sprinkles :D

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:07 am

Uh, again ?

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:13 am

^ Just playing....previous page explains (we're having some fun too).

In U.S.A. there are cupcake sprinkles that are 'metallic' (just coated sugar), apparently called Dragees. Spoof on the Hg/Autism link.

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 3:18 am

^^

The "uh again ?" was for the thread's title.

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 6:23 am

sinsboldly wrote:
^^ hey, waaaaaaaiiiittt a minnnuuuut.. .. .. I've had those metallic sprinkles, but they were on ICE CREAM CONES!

wow, I'll bet that is why I am not good at math, if I had only had them on cupcakes, instead! Whhyyy wasn't I toooooolllld???

Merle

I $uffer from the $ame affliction. Kindly inform me of the relevant person or entity to whom I may addre$$ my law $uite. I am in even more dire circum$tances a$ I did not get any metallic $prinkles and $o al$o am poor at memorizing calendar date$ (in addition to lacking $uper math $killz).

I did $ometimes $uck on metallic button$ aS a child and occa$ionally ate cat bi$cuit$. I$ there anyone I can hold financially re$pon$ible, or failing thi$, panic into neglecting the health of their children?

Mage
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 10:37 am

My great grandma used to write letters to the editor saying that they should install speed bumps in her neighborhood so cars don't drive so fast.

But actually speed bumps tend to cost more lives than they save because they interfere with ambulance travel, both in speed and can you imagine trying to inject some adrenaline in someones heart when you're flying over a speedbump?

So yeah, anyone can write letters to the editor. But that doesn't make them right.