Page 5 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 7:51 pm

Zoonic wrote:
Many european jews were ancestors of those who escaped from racism in England, France and Italy in the middle ages. For a long time Poland and Austria became their homes. The polish jews can trace most of their ancestry to jews who were expelled from other european countries, not to central Asia.

Pffft, the Khazars conquered Poland after they converted and rumor has it there was a jewish king, prolly a Khazar. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a Khazar or two somewhere in my family tree.

subliculous
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2009, 7:05 pm

lemme tell ya a little secret something.

i used to work as a housekeeper at a hotel when i lived in a small town in southern illinois. you know which rooms were always the dirtiest, rankest, smelliest, trash-filled rooms? the ones that middle-to-upper class white families were in. they were also always the cheapest when it came to tips.

i think everyone. regardless of their "class", socio-economomic background, education, or previous jobs, should be required to work as a housekeeper of some sort for at least a year of their lives. you really learn a lot of truths.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:15 pm

body smells come from food. i heard asians can smell the MILK AND CHEESE from europeans. charming, eh?

observation is true: i smelled spices in the "pakistani ghetto" metro station in oslo. cant argue with it. spices. its logical too, pakistani people love spices. nice smell tho, aint complaining, but its THERE.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:24 pm

Smelling like milk is better than smelling like lamb meet, in my oppinion. I think europeans, as well as asians, usually smell fresh while I think middle-easterners smell sweaty and like an old falafel or goat meat someone hid up their armpit for too long. Black people sometimes smell like they use sperm mixed with urin as body lotion or like a poorly ventilated, small room where five couples just had sex for hours.

Some asian food makes your piss smell like baby diapers or slightly "poopy". Japanese daikon is an example of this. It makes piss smell like poop.

I once had sex with a colombian guy of native american type mixed with some spanish and he had no body hair and his smell was sweet and candylike. He was very dark skinned but smelled nothing like africans or middle-easterners.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:34 pm

Zoonic wrote:
Smelling like milk is better than smelling like lamb meet, in my oppinion. I think europeans, as well as asians, usually smell fresh while I think middle-easterners smell sweaty and like an old falafel or goat meat someone hid up their armpit for too long. Black people sometimes smell like they use sperm mixed with urin as body lotion or like a poorly ventilated, small room where five couples just had sex for hours.

Some asian food makes your piss smell like baby diapers or slightly "poopy". Japanese daikon is an example of this. It makes piss smell like poop.

I once had sex with a colombian guy of native american type mixed with some spanish and he had no body hair and his smell was sweet and candylike. He was very dark skinned but smelled nothing like africans or middle-easterners.

my point is: we THINK we smell fresh, but we smell like old milk.
middle easterners think they smell fresh too, after all, they bathe a LOT, but they smell like spices to US.
africans also smell spicey, cus they eat spices.
we smell what we eat, but we cant smell it ourselves, cus we wallow in it. its like tasting water, after being born w a constantly wet mouth.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:38 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Zoonic wrote:

middle easterners think they smell fresh too, after all, they bathe a LOT, but they smell like spices to US.
we smell what we eat, but we cant smell it ourselves, cus we wallow in it. its like tasting water, after being born w a constantly wet mouth.

A lot of asians eat american junk food. Most swedes eat more middle-eastern food, such as kebab, and pizza than milk and fish (which is traditional swedish food, sour milk and sea food) but to me they all smell distinctively different from each other anyway.
I think whiter northern italians, who eat a lot of herbs and spices foreign to northern european food, still smell a lot like any european while I think sicilians and darker italians usually smell like middle-easterners.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:45 pm

Zoonic wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
Zoonic wrote:

A lot of asians eat american junk food. Most swedes eat more middle-eastern food, such as kebab, and pizza than milk and fish (which is traditional swedish food, sour milk and sea food) but to me they all smell distinctively different from each other anyway.
I think whiter northern italians, who eat a lot of herbs and spices foreign to northern european food, still smell a lot like any european while I think sicilians and darker italians usually smell like middle-easterners.

a swede may eat a kebab yes, but he doesnt have a middle eastern diet. he still goes home and has his cereal w gallons of milk on it, and smörgåsar w cheese-slices on.

it IS what they eat, come on, you know people dont have spice-smells in their DNA.
that notion would indeed be racist.

white vs dark italian is also bordering on racism. maybe the southern ones simply eat more spices. adding how dark or light they are, is irrelevant.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:02 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
a swede may eat a kebab yes, but he doesnt have a middle eastern diet. he still goes home and has his cereal w gallons of milk on it, and smörgåsar w cheese-slices on.

it IS what they eat, come on, you know people dont have spice-smells in their DNA.

white vs dark italian is also bordering on racism. maybe the southern ones simply eat more spices. adding how dark or light they are, is irrelevant.

I just don't think it has that much to do with diet. My diet consists mostly of vegetables, fruit, rice, sesame oil, roasted sesame seeds, prawns, chicken, raw fish, soy sauce with the only dairy products I consume being cottage cheese, butter (just a little mixed with cooking oil, never on bread) and one cup of milk (with cocoa but no sugar) every day, and eggs.
I don't eat cereal or tons of sliced cheese, hamburgers, sausage etc. My mixed, strange diet would give me a really funny smell but no one has ever said I smell funny even though I clearly do not eat like most people around me.
Just the sesame oil and seeds alone, which is my main source of flavouring other than soy sauce, would make me smell totally alien but people say I just smell "fresh".

Last edited by Zoonic on 12 May 2009, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subliculous
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2009, 8:03 pm

Zoonic wrote:
I once had sex with a colombian guy

:lol:

i'm just picturing this little guy with a hitler moustache giving it to a coffee bean farmer

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:04 pm

Zoonic wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

I just don't think it has that much to do with diet. My diet consists mostly of vegetables, fruit, rice, sesame oil, roasted sesame seeds, prawns, chicken, raw fish, soy sauce with the only dairy products I consume being cottage cheese, butter (just a little mixed with cooking oil, never on bread) and one cup of milk (with cocoa but no sugar) every day, and eggs.
I don't eat cereal or tons of sliced cheese, hamburgers, sausage etc. My mixed, strange diet would give me a really funny smell but no one has ever said I smell funny even though I clearly do not eat like most people around me.
Just the sesame oil and seeds alone, which is my main source of flavouring other than soy sauce, would make me smell totally alien but people say I just smell "fresh".

everyone eats fruit, rice, sesame oil, prawns, chicken, fish, soy sauce....

morbidly obese people - in the west - may tend to smell like old meat.

lets turn it around then, what do YOU think causes their spicy smell, if its not the spicy food they eat?

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:12 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:

lets turn it around then, what do YOU think causes their spicy smell, if its not the spicy food they eat?

Most people don't keep a diet as specific as mine and I don't think most people use sesame oil as their regular seasoning, they might use it for an exotic dish every once in a while. Sesame has a really unique smell when it's roasted or in oil form, someone having it almost every day would smell alien to a westerner, but I don't even though I exclude the gallons of milk and cheese from my diet.

I think what makes people smell different is, as people said earlier, something in the skin which different races have different levels of.

Turkey has a higher rate of obesity than any western european country other than the UK, which has a higher rate of obesity than others. Obese turks to me smell just like other turks, like old lamb meat.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:15 pm

Zoonic wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
Zoonic wrote:

Most people don't keep a diet as specific as mine and I don't think most people use sesame oil as their regular seasoning, they might use it for an exotic dish every once in a while. Sesame has a really unique smell when it's roasted or in oil form, someone having it almost every day would smell alien to a westerner, but I don't even though I exclude the gallons of milk and cheese from my diet.

I think what makes people smell different is, as people said earlier, something in the skin which different races have different levels of.

well then do some research on skin, instead of sticking to the assumption that skin colors make spicy smells.

i can summarize it for you tho:
its their diet.
its the diet people have kept for a lifetime.
as i said, europeans tend to smell cheesy to cultures who are not accustomed to dairy products.

europeans - cheese.
middle easterners - spice.
obese people - meat.

se a pattern here?

clinging on to the notion that this has nothing to do with diet, and that they simply have a spice-smelly-gene, that is absolutely racist, because it has no foundation in reality, which makes it count as bigotry.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:20 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
well then do some research on skin, instead of sticking to the assumption that skin colors make spicy smells.

i can summarize it for you tho:
its their diet.
its the diet people have kept for a lifetime.
as i said, europeans tend to smell cheesy to cultures who are not accustomed to dairy products.

europeans - cheese.
middle easterners - spice.
obese people - meat.

se a pattern here?

clinging on to the notion that this has nothing to do with diet, and that they simply have a spice-smelly-gene, that is absolutely racist, because it has no foundation in reality, which makes it count as bigotry.

Meat isn't the normal cause of obesity, it's trance fats and chemicals in the food. At least in the west. A lot of meat is actually the best thing if you want to lose weight, since it's high proteine and low carb. Why would obese people smell like meat? Because it takes longer for them to fully digest meat? A really heavy piece of meat can take up to three days to digest completely for anyone.
Why would western obese people specifically smell like old meat? The west has almost zero obesity outside of the US, and in the US most obese people are latinos or blacks.

Belgians for example have a traditional diet of butter, cream, fried potatoes, heavy stakes and lots of meat but that country has almost no obesity to speak of. They cook a lot more food from fresh and good base ingredients than what americans do, for example. They eat butter instead of trance fats and artificial ingredients. Still they eat more meat than most westerners so this isn't tied to obesity.

The reason why Britain has much higher obesity than any other european country is because they have an imported junk food culture rather than a strong traditional food culture like Belgium. Many brits live on cereal and McDonalds rather than mom's homecooked tavern food, they even serve crisps/chips in schools.

But of course, in the case of eastern nations, like Turkey, the high obesity is tied to sugar abuse. They use half a bag of sugar in one tiny cup of tea and eat sweets and jelly-like sugardrenched oriental candy. This is why some people from Turkey, Lebanon etc look like walking footballs. Despite this sugar diet, these people don't smell sweet or like candy.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:55 pm

Zoonic wrote:

"nstive smericans", as a people, sre VERY different from blscks and asians. Different diet, race, culture, etc.... BTW native americans HAVE traditionally eaten meat, ast least MOST have. Of course, that is pretty much where the similarities end.

As for the smell of urine, that sounds BAD! If that happened to me, I would STOP IT!

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:01 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Zoonic wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

I didn't even HEAR about soy until like the mid 70s, and didn't have it, AT ALL. The same is probably true of sesame oil. I HATE prawns, and don't eat them. MANY are ALERGIC to them. I have known a number of mmorbidly obese people, and NEVER noticed a smell like old meat. Sttill, spices DO cause most of the smells.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:01 pm

Got a question.

WTF does diet got to do with race?

Don't you mean nationality if we're going to use diet as the alterior motive for why a race of people would smell different?