Why are some females so nasty?

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:42 pm

Out of all types of people, "bitchy women" are the most dangerous. I've learned never to underestimate this type of person. Avoid them at all costs, and keep your guard around all females you meet until you can determine if they're this type or not. That's what I do. Aggressive bullying males have nothing on bitchy females.

Obviously, not all women are this type (just as not all men are aggressive bullies). And learning to spot and avoid dangerous types at all costs is just another part of life really.

P.S. When I say "bitchy women" I don't mean any woman who is occasionally bitchy (everyone can get bad moods at times, and women can be more moody simply due to genetics - more hormone changes, which you can't really blame the individual for), I mean the types that literally get pleasure out of manipulating people in nasty and hurtful ways and destroying the self esteem of those around them.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 11:10 pm

I know the type you're talking about.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 11:12 pm

Orbyss wrote:
All that aside, though, if you're outright insulting women, you're going to get it right back in your face. Whether or not the woman you called a 'camwhore' is or not, the word is still insulting and you're going to get a barrage of insults and defensiveness back at you. Can you really blame her? I would handle it differently myself, in a much more subtle manner, but when I get that from guys there's no doubt I have a negative reaction. You should probably try to understand this part of it, because you may be invoking the nastier side of women regardless due to your lack of understanding and resultant faux pas.

Regardless, of whether they say anything mean to you first or not, there are certain nasty words you don't call women, unless you want to feel the wrath. :wink:

Anyways, women can be jealous, back-stabbing, bitchy, catty, moody, etc, etc. A lot of this is their crazy hormones, but some of it is because of their previous life experiences.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 10:11 am

CrinklyCrustacean wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:
That's something you gotta get over -- women don't like it when men run from bees and bugs ;)

Oh, but it's ok for girls to do it?

Bee stings hurt. Wasps can actually make visible holes in your skin. Spiders are (mostly) harmless.

Yes, it's ok for girls to do it.

Lots of things hurt in life, a lot more than stings. If you're not allergic to bees, you really don't have much to fear from one bee sting or one wasp sting (though a wasp sting is worse). Sometimes you have to man up a bit. If someone can't take a bee sting, imagine how the sting of a rejection is going to feel?

This isn't a life that's guaranteed to be pain-free, physically or emotionally. In fact, it's the opposite, but many of us have grown up in sanitized, Disney Land bubbles where nothing is allowed to touch us, or our parents sheltered us. I'm not advocating walking the gauntlet (like what happened to me in public school), but a certain level of exposure to things we fear can often take entire layers of fear and complexity out of our lives.

Oh, and Toad, I'm blond, so sun isn't really great for me either. I put on sunblock when I need to, stay in the shade, and wear sunglasses (so that I don't get cataracts). While there is something great about the night, nothing is more beautiful than a crisp clear morning or a sunny afternoon at the beach. Lots of girls there too :)

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 10:51 am

billsmithglendale wrote:
Lots of things hurt in life, a lot more than stings. If you're not allergic to bees, you really don't have much to fear from one bee sting or one wasp sting (though a wasp sting is worse). Sometimes you have to man up a bit. If someone can't take a bee sting, imagine how the sting of a rejection is going to feel?

Like I said, I don't know if I'm even allergic or not... I know my grandfather was, but i'm not about to test it...

As for non-allergic people, one sting won't do much other than irritate, but a couple hundred can be lethal... and since one bee's death sets off its entire hive,

Quote:
This isn't a life that's guaranteed to be pain-free, physically or emotionally. In fact, it's the opposite, but many of us have grown up in sanitized, Disney Land bubbles where nothing is allowed to touch us, or our parents sheltered us. I'm not advocating walking the gauntlet (like what happened to me in public school), but a certain level of exposure to things we fear can often take entire layers of fear and complexity out of our lives.

Yes, I can understand as much... I used to have more phobias than Adrian Monk, but slowly removed them one by one... bees are about the only one I have left (the other being fear of not knowing what to do)... but I don't think I'm ever going to be able to remove this one...

Quote:
Oh, and Toad, I'm blond, so sun isn't really great for me either. I put on sunblock when I need to, stay in the shade, and wear sunglasses (so that I don't get cataracts). While there is something great about the night, nothing is more beautiful than a crisp clear morning or a sunny afternoon at the beach. Lots of girls there too :)

Mornings are fine, especially in twilight before the sun really gets up... that is, if i'm awake for it...

As for the beach, you're also forgetting the weight factor... I can't exactly wear baggy clothes there... and I'm not one who's particularly comfortable going shirtless in public... though I have gotten around it by wearing a hawaiian shirt or something... On top of that, the girls that are there are usually passed out on a beach towel or something... good for looking, but not much to go on to initiate social contact...

I've tried tanning myself before, but I just ended up with massive sunburn, a lot of skin flaking off for a week, and a raccoon-faced tan line (or rather, burn line) where the sunglasses were... not to mention the event itself was incredibly boring...