Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

darklife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 May 2009, 1:53 am

It Dosent Come for everyone its picked by god who gets to know what that even means then he gives the rest of us a taste then brakes your heart in to bits and teases you with it.

mikemmlj
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 May 2009, 4:10 pm

8) Wow, you're more bitter than me! I am "lucky" in that I have never wanted "love" I don't get it at all. I always say "I would like to like to be in love"....

What do you gain from romantic love? What need is met that isn't found in a good friend? Sex I suppose, but sex for me is separate from intimacy.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 5:22 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2dcwui2-k[/youtube]

darklife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 May 2009, 6:56 pm

mikemmlj wrote:
8) Wow, you're more bitter than me! I am "lucky" in that I have never wanted "love" I don't get it at all. I always say "I would like to like to be in love"....

What do you gain from romantic love? What need is met that isn't found in a good friend? Sex I suppose, but sex for me is separate from intimacy.

Love Just feels Better then being alone

BobTheMartian
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 11:59 am

darklife wrote:
It Dosent Come for everyone its picked by god who gets to know what that even means then he gives the rest of us a taste then brakes your heart in to bits and teases you with it.

Well there's your problem right there. God is an excuse to shirk accountability for yourself. Love is something you have to find yourself; it must exist entirely from and as part of you. God doesn't 'pick' love; even less than he could 'pick' concrete things should he exist/have any sort of supernatural powers.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 May 2009, 5:27 pm

relax. if you fall in love great but if you dont, you shouldnt let it ruin your life

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 12:50 pm

darklife wrote:
ARGH! *ANGST*