Green Party Election Broadcast (Within the United Kingdom)

Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 3:59 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
...At least the left provide a survivable minimal standard of living...

If that's in overcrowded squalor, surrounded by thieving TB-ridden immigrants from third-world dumps who are first in line for that minimum-wage servitude you allude to, whilst the rest of us live on £50 a week dole, then I'd rather stick the barrel of a shotgun to my head and finish it now.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 4:05 pm

Tomasu wrote:
It is part of their policy allow only pure British members to be in their party. However, this is racism...

Not at all. Ethnic minorities have groups that exclude whites, for example there's a black police federation, I think, so why not an organization thar looks after the interests of white people? That's even more relevant in view of how the state now discriminates against them through "positive discrimination".

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 4:08 pm

Tomasu, you started this about the Green party, tell us why they appeal to you, in addition to the straight talking thing you mentioned?

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 4:50 pm

ascan wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
...At least the left provide a survivable minimal standard of living...

If that's in overcrowded squalor, surrounded by thieving TB-ridden immigrants from third-world dumps who are first in line for that minimum-wage servitude you allude to, whilst the rest of us live on £50 a week dole, then I'd rather stick the barrel of a shotgun to my head and finish it now.

Lol! You really have swallowed their BS hook line and sinker, haven't you? There are plenty of nasty white trash people here, I would rather have dedicated, hardworking immigrants with TB over them any day.

Anyway, tell me what's in the Third Reich for us Aryans (well I am not quite Aryan, but sure I can dye my hair). I am dying to hear what the BNP are offering me....

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 3:27 pm

ascan wrote:
Tomasu, you started this about the Green party, tell us why they appeal to you, in addition to the straight talking thing you mentioned?

^^ Certainly. However, first when you said about allowing certain members. ^^ The BNP allowing only white members is, I believe, a special case as they would only allow white individuals within the government. However, there is no reason for this. If an individual lives within Britain and is a citizen then they are a member of the nation is should logically have an equal chance in deciding the fate of the nation. ^^ Thank you for asking Ascan for my opinion. When I stated 'straight talking' I also wished to include the BNP in this (excluding the fact that they say they are not racist - although, perhaps this is not lying as they perhaps feel that they are not racist, but do appear to be very racist due to their policies). By straight talking, I intended to say that many minor parties are straight talking about their ideas and what the party stands for because they can be. Many of the bigger parties are involved in scandals and try to target as many individuals as possible to vote for them - even those with ideals that are to those of the party. So the bigger parties try to talk around matter and generalise them. Where I believe that the smaller parties have much less to lose, and therefore much more direct about their ideas. Sorry if I am incorrect about this however.

^^ I believe the Green Party appeal to me as their ideas appear to almost the same as mine. They would wish to gradually change the tradition of consuming and try to provide much more equality for all individals - including non-humans. They do not appear to be insular and consider the "bigger picture" and not just this nation and the humans who compose this. ^^ I believe it is the fact that they consider non-humans that appeals to me the most, and their respect for the Earth. ^^ Sorry if this is silly of me however.

P.S. ^^ I believe I am Aryan, I possess long blonde hair and blue eyes, though as you can perhaps see, this has no correlation with my beliefs.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 3:48 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
Anyway, tell me what's in the Third Reich for us Aryans (well I am not quite Aryan, but sure I can dye my hair). I am dying to hear what the BNP are offering me....

Yes, I'm sure. They offer us self-determination: free of the EU, and no longer second-class citizens in our own country.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 3:58 pm

Tomasu wrote:
...They would wish to gradually change the tradition of consuming...

Our country is overpopulated, Tomasu. Encouraging recent immigrants to go back where they came from (as BNP policy) would no doubt help achieve a more sustainable use of land and resources, and so be compatible with those policies of the Greens.

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 4:22 pm

I couldn't vote for Labour or the BNP because they both support disciminatory practices. Especailly Labour with their so called "Positive Discrimination", as a white british male i am treated the same as minorities are in other countries.

If i was "forced" to vote for someone, i would more than likely vote for the greens as i agree with most of their basic beliefs, but they are not progressive enough for me. They are like labour in many ways, they talk about creating "low carbon" jobs, and many of their idea's of how to implement their beliefs sound nothing more than gimicks.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 6:05 pm

ascan wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:

Yes, I'm sure. They offer us self-determination: free of the EU, and no longer second-class citizens in our own country.

They don't offer any of that in reality. We will lose money by leaving the EU, not gain it.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 4:22 am

ascan wrote:
Tomasu wrote:
...They would wish to gradually change the tradition of consuming...

Our country is overpopulated, Tomasu. Encouraging recent immigrants to go back where they came from (as BNP policy) would no doubt help achieve a more sustainable use of land and resources, and so be compatible with those policies of the Greens.

^^ Yaye, I am very much enjoying this discussion. Your argument is very good one Ascan. However, this holds only if we ware considering the consumption of our one nation. My interests are in the wellbeing of all. Whether the immigrants live here or in another nation, they are still living and consuming. The only way to solve the problem of overpopulation in the long term is to persuade humans to give birth to fewer children I believe. This certainly appears to be taking place in developed nations (families giving birth to fewer children), yet in developing nations this is a very dificult situations as many families such nations wish to have more children due to the potentally hazardous conditions for humans - however, this is unpredictable as these are slowly improving and thus increasing the chances that a human child shall survive.

Dussel
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 5:48 am

ascan wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
... I will be voting Labour in the Euro elections :)

I find it hard to believe you're serious. I think you should consider the BNP. Download their manifesto here:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/Euro-Manifesto-2009.pdf

Voting for this bunch of idiots? Sorry - I haven't decided yet to whom I give my vote, but certainly not to this "party".

Last edited by Dussel on 22 May 2009, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 6:59 am

Dussel wrote:
ascan wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
... I will be voting Labour in the Euro elections :)

I find it hard to believe you're serious. I think you should consider the BNP. Download their manifesto here:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/Euro-Manifesto-2009.pdf

Voting for this bunch of idiots? Sorry - I haven't decided yet to whom I give my vote, but certainly to this "party".

I read somewhere that if enough right-wing nationalist parties win seats then they can form some kind of coalition and get special EU funding, Dussel. In fact, I understand this is quite likely -- won't that be great?

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 7:04 am

Kangoogle wrote:
They don't offer any of that in reality. We will lose money by leaving the EU, not gain it.

I can't see that. Leaving the EU politically doesn't necessarily stop us trading with them, Kangoogle. Losing money shouldn't be the primary consideration, anyway; although after Gordon Brown has almost bankrupted us, it's obviously a point not to be ignored.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 7:27 am

Tomasu wrote:
However, this holds only if we ware considering the consumption of our one nation. My interests are in the wellbeing of all. Whether the immigrants live here or in another nation, they are still living and consuming. The only way to solve the problem of overpopulation in the long term is to persuade humans to give birth to fewer children I believe. This certainly appears to be taking place in developed nations (families giving birth to fewer children), yet in developing nations this is a very dificult situations as many families such nations wish to have more children due to the potentally hazardous conditions for humans - however, this is unpredictable as these are slowly improving and thus increasing the chances that a human child shall survive.

But you need to start somewhere, and have an achievable goal. We are only a small group of islands of 50 million British (real ones) people. There's no way we can control what happens across the rest of the planet. We need to get things right here, then that will act as a model for others to aspire to. That means kicking out all illegal immigrants, encouraging those who don't wish to assimilate to go back where they came from, and implementing a new form of capitalism that can survive within the limitations of our national resources. That's not to say we should ignore the rest of the world, but we shouldn't be in a position where we're controlled by it. Of course, I realise that's all a bit idealistic, and I'm old enough to know that due to the type of person who naturally gains political power, and the blind greed and ignorance of the electorate in general, it'll never happen.

HAL_9000
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2009, 7:27 am

BNP are a party that pretty much act like a group of thickos down the pub. Which, I suppose, is what they seem to consist of. Their policies are a joke, because they don't have any. Half of them are a bunch of criminals, with convictions. But at the end of the day, they are Nazis and that alone is enough for me to hate them. I find it quite ironic that they call themselves the British national party, considering Britain fought the Nazis in WW2.

I'm sure you won't mind them putting Jews and anyone who isn't white in the gas chambers, until you fall short of the mark. Got a disability? They'll probably gas you at some point. They might as well just come out and put it in their so called manifesto that they are Nazis. I'd rather sell the country down the drain to so called immigrants than see Nazis in power.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 7:34 am

HAL_9000 wrote:
BNP are a party that pretty much act like a group of thickos down the pub. Which, I suppose, is what they seem to consist of...

I know 5 people who support BNP policies. None of them appear "thickos", although I concede that they are not actually party members, as far as I know.

HAL_9000 wrote:
...Their policies are a joke, because they don't have any. Half of them are a bunch of criminals, with convictions. But at the end of the day, they are Nazis and that alone is enough for me to hate them. I find it quite ironic that they call themselves the British national party, considering Britain fought the Nazis in WW2.

I'm sure you won't mind them putting Jews and anyone who isn't white in the gas chambers, until you fall short of the mark. Got a disability? They'll probably gas you at some point. They might as well just come out and put it in their so called manifesto that they are Nazis. I'd rather sell the country down the drain to so called immigrants than see Nazis in power.

Any evidence for this?