Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 4:56 pm

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test...
The Everyday GermanAchtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patrioticThe Would You Have Been a Nazi Test at HelloQuizzy

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 7:10 pm

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test...
The Expatriate Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil s**t was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 7:43 pm

No Im jewish

Last edited by Ravenclawgurl on 16 May 2009, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 8:16 am

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil s**t was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 10:49 am

I forgot to copy my results :oops:

but it said something to the effect of I'm the average German citizen and would notice the bagel shop missing at the corner but wouldn't really miss it.

It's miss my Jewish friend/neighbor but would forgive myself eventually.

I'd like to think that I'd keep abreast of the events going on and do my best to hide my Juden friends and neighbors.

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2009, 3:18 pm

I would have been an everyday German.

That was quite a cool quiz. Some questions were interesting like the one where it asks how much propaganda gets into your schools. I think answering 'none' gets you more Nazi-like because you aren't noticing the propaganda :wink: . It wasn't obvious how the answers influence the results.

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 6:44 pm

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 9:52 pm

The Swine

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.

Of course I wouldn't have as long as they didn't bother me. :lol:

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 10:12 pm

Hey, Social_Fantom, you're the first swine!

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 12:06 am

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3140151/ratings = My Movie Vote History

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 12:29 am

KaliMa wrote:
Hey, Social_Fantom, you're the first swine!

:pig:

Aleph0
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2009, 6:02 am

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 3:18 pm

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

mikemmlj
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2009, 9:44 pm

SS Officer

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2009, 10:30 am

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 8:31 am

Last edited by Skilpadde on 26 May 2009, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.