Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 May 2009, 6:36 am

I had no idea I was so appreciated. I am honestly setting here all alone in my classroom (I won't have any students until later this morning) getting teary eyed reading your comments. When I felt that I should leave and only post maybe once in awhile, I felt like a part of me had died. I can honestly tell all of you the reason for that decision---I was afraid to see the negatives in myself by having attention drawn to them. But now, as my journey continues, I must not be afraid of those negatives. I can see that now. It is clearer. And I know that as I hit lows in my life---all of you will be there for me---as I need to be there for you. I have no plans of leaving or changing my amount of posts per day. Well...except for this coming weekend---me and the family will be camping from Friday thru Monday (US Memorial Day weekend).

I don't always see things the way they really are. I guess I thought I was being too...wonderful world of autism-ish. I don't think that's a word :oops: . Anyway, you are like family to me. And I look forward to getting to know all of you better. And I must not be afraid to address my weaknesses/fears/concerns.

Again, thank you,
glider18