Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TomAdams92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 May 2009, 12:17 pm

I heard somewhere he has aspergers. He does seem quite eccentric and really into songwriting but does he really have it?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 1:35 pm

First I'm hearing of it, and he was far too social in the media and such, I think.

isthisit
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 May 2009, 3:18 pm

First I heard of it too. But somehow....it makes some sense. A previous poster mentioned that he was too social in the media, but if you look at the drugs he was doing in the 60's, including lots of amphetmine, it may explain it. I always thought Bob was known as a recluse since the early 70's. And it may explain why I myself was/am an obsessive collector of Bob Dylan bootlegs. Also, as an avid listener of his XM radio show, I know that Bob has mentioned that ALL the music he plays comes from his personal collection; if true, he must have 1000's upon 1000's of records, and his knowledge of American folk music, and all music in general is legandary. The more I think about it, the more I think it could be true. Regardless, I still think he is the greatest poet of the 20th , and now 21st century.