Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 1:41 pm

For all the science fiction fans out there, I have just discovered that a remake of V is coming out soon. What do you think ?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Remake-80s- ... 20212.aspx

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

ViperaAspis
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2009, 2:49 pm

These are my thoughts in no particular order:

YAY!
Hope it's good.
What is that odd taste? Oh yeah, I had Captain Crunch this morning...
I wonder if any of the original stars will have cameo appearances?
I had a crush on the evil leader, Diana
Why am I attracted to 'evil' girls? And brunettes, I'm attracted to brunettes too.
Does this mean brunettes are inherently evil? No, that's crazy thinking. But I don't like blondes... Hmmm.

Witch
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 May 2009, 3:49 pm

That is like so totally rad.
There was one guy played by Robert English-I don't remember the name of the character- and at times I thought to myself that I could relate to this alien. Maybe it was because his skin wasn't real? He felt uncomfortable in it? Maybe I don't feel comfortable in my skin?

With this and Battlestar Galactica,I think I might be able to try to be happy. :lol:

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 10:20 am

Witch wrote:
That is like so totally rad.
There was one guy played by Robert English-I don't remember the name of the character- and at times I thought to myself that I could relate to this alien. Maybe it was because his skin wasn't real? He felt uncomfortable in it? Maybe I don't feel comfortable in my skin?

With this and Battlestar Galactica,I think I might be able to try to be happy. :lol:

That character was Willy - he was a lizard who joined the human resistance.

BTW, about your avatar, is that you with the R22?

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2009, 1:19 pm

I'm not sure what to think. The original show was interesting, but very lame by the end.

ABC has a bad habit of not having any original creative talent. So, I don't have high hopes.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 1:51 am

the one with the red outfits, and the bug-eating aliens who looked like blond dance instructors?...;)
well, there seems to be a lack of creativity in Hollywood at the moment...suppose anything will happen...;)

Witch
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 May 2009, 6:02 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
BTW, about your avatar, is that you with the R22?

Yup it is. That was taken on Mary's Peak, west of Corvallis, OR Feb 07.

That particular ship got balled up in Bend during a checkride. Here's a link if you'd like to hear the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB1Wu7LJ ... annel_page

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 6:22 pm

woah thats cool but I doubt it can as good as the original without Marc Singer, Faye Grant, and Jane Badler and Robert Englund....

I have the original series on VHS, would be cool to bring on when the new series is due