Not attracted to people who hit on me

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 11:16 am

Interesting theory; my interests lie in looking like myself than the image another person might have intended or expected of me, and remaining comfortable therein. While I do encounter those who are put off or disoriented by a discrepancy between outward and inner personas, generally speaking I find myself more functional taking this approach than putting on the suit and tie, trying to fit into a role (and fashion) that just wasn't designed for my comfort or my frame.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alphabetania
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 11:18 am

Zoonic wrote:
I see a lot of naturally good looking people with potential who just don't do anything with their image to the outside world and a lot of these end up being percieved as "unattractive".

I see that too. I have done "makeovers" before, for fun, and taken photographs and then made a before and after picture set and people have been amazed at how gorgeous they can look.