Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 10:14 am

So Now thisteacher hangs TUTORING over my head. but the girls who dont do that good he gives them the grade. Its like some men see TITTIES and give out 100% becuse they are big. But he never tells them to come to tutoring to improve their grade. my mom asked, what i must do to get a 100% on my presentation and he told her that i need to come to tutoring....and that i was coming but i disappeared.

He is going to hang this over my head. Tutoring is annoying everyday. I mean, I'll come sometimes, but I have to eat lunch. If i dont eat lunch then I feel tired, dizzy, and cant focus on my work.

It's like he either wants you to be white, a girl, or to kiss his ass.

Should I just go to tutoring anyways?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:36 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
So Now thisteacher hangs TUTORING over my head. but the girls who dont do that good he gives them the grade. Its like some men see TITTIES and give out 100% becuse they are big. But he never tells them to come to tutoring to improve their grade. my mom asked, what i must do to get a 100% on my presentation and he told her that i need to come to tutoring....and that i was coming but i disappeared.

He is going to hang this over my head. Tutoring is annoying everyday. I mean, I'll come sometimes, but I have to eat lunch. If i dont eat lunch then I feel tired, dizzy, and cant focus on my work.

It's like he either wants you to be white, a girl, or to kiss his ass.

Should I just go to tutoring anyways?

look at it this way... when those tits start sagging, those women are going to be a LOT less attractive and they wont have anything to be worthy in society... that said, I don't want to wait until after procreation age for the women to start liking me... I want kids of my own... it's the only way to ensure that I will mean something to at least one person on this planet...

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 1:32 pm

I'm going to tutoring, if I fall out from lack of blood sugar LOL, the he's going to feel bad.