Create Your Own Fictional Character

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 7:52 pm

Yeah tad of steel. you live up in the BLUE states where there are always 15 million people in the cities, every city is 2 feet away from each other, people are highly educated, majority of people are liberal, all the best colleges are there, and there's a lot of poverty in the cities.

There I explained the liberal eastern states lol. I'm a liberal from Chicago, dont get offended.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 1:42 am

jemir1234 wrote:
mgran wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Anyways, r u serious, are there really olderwomen and moms out there who would love to do this? lol.

Yes, there are. Personally, I wouldn't let them anywhere near my son, I think they are somewhat predatory... and I'd be scared that they were emotionally manipulating my lad, or might dump him and break his heart.

But there should be someone out there who fits the bill. There are lots of people in the US.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

27 May 2009, 1:56 am

mgran wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
mgran wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Anyways, r u serious, are there really olderwomen and moms out there who would love to do this? lol.

Yes, there are. Personally, I wouldn't let them anywhere near my son, I think they are somewhat predatory... and I'd be scared that they were emotionally manipulating my lad, or might dump him and break his heart.

But there should be someone out there who fits the bill. There are lots of people in the US.

yea, I dont want to get dumped, and having aspergers, you know first hand as a mom of an AS son, that girls and women are manipulative and mean. My mom tells me to be careful about who I go with because she might be using me for money or sex, and then think im weird and leave me. Sometimes women can be evil

how old are you? how old is your son? and is that the reason you are careful about his gfs?

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 2:18 am

I don't want to say online how old my son is, just for his own wellbeing... but I'll pm you.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 2:30 am

jemir1234 wrote:
Sometimes women can be evil
Oh... just to add, yes. They can be very cruel. I could tell you some horror stories about the way girls have treated my son, but to be honest you probably have enough of your own. Many of them will grow out of it as they get older, but teenage girls are another species. (I suspect I never was one! :lol: )

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2009, 3:45 am

This is mine:

Height: 160-180cm

Race: White

Daignosis: AS

*ss: Middle-Big

Breasts: Same as above

Hair: Brown-Black

When i hold her, she must be radiating a warm wave when i come close, and her heart must be beating when i hold a hand on her chest. She must also be caring when i'm sadand she will say "come to mommy" and let me sniff her hair when i hold a hand on her cheek, she must ask me if i have had a bad day at school and she must be strict when i'm a bad boy and punish me if i've been rude.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 2:31 am

Trust me, these are bad. I thought up my dream girl and ended up being obsessed with her. :(

But I'll do it anyway.

Appearance: Long, flowing crimson hair. (Not straight, not curly: wavy.) She'd very much have the gothic look: pale skin, dark eye make up, dark lipstick, etc. Often wearing pretty Victorian dresses with corsets, or other such elegant goth-wear. She'd be able to pull off the look fantastically, with a strange, natural tendency towards graceful movements and compelling facial expressions, her wide, expressive eyes conveying mystery and sensuality and yet also a good-naturedness. Her body would be that oh-so-rare mixture of slender and remarkably, naturally busty, and the corsets she'd often wear would only enhance this. She would enjoy looking beautiful, though her self-esteem wouldn't suffer very much on her bad hair days. Also, she'd have a lovely British accent. Her voice would be both low and deeply feminine.

Personality: She would be very sweet and compassionate, but with a cynical, sometimes dark, sense of humor. She would hardly be quiet or submissive (she'd be quite talkative and wouldn't take orders from anyone), but she wouldn't get pissed off easily, though she would stand up for herself and her opinions often--she'd just have a way of doing it without raising her voice or showing much anger, unless the situation absolutely required it. She'd have a way of calming people down with her own serenity--at least to those who accepted her, for she'd generally be very strange and eccentric, with many quirks. She would be quite funny, casually theatrical in a humorously over-the-top sort of way. She'd go grocery shopping in her corset. She would feel very little insecurity, being completely unafraid to be herself. Though she would feel apologetic when need be, she would learn from her mistakes. She'd be rather guy-brained in some ways, with confidence, rather than insecurity, and when she'd set out to do something, she'd do it then, rather than dallying for hours of meaninglessness. She would not be very spontaneous--she'd generally stick to the plan, though she'd be flexible about what the plan was, and the fast-paced intensity of her "Let's do this now!"-ness would be counteracted by her serene aura. Though she would be able to be distracted, she would not have a brain like a siv; she would always remember her obligations, and do them to the best of her ability. She wouldn't get physically uncomfortable easily; certain things would bother her, but there would be a lot she wouldn't mind at all. She'd also be very honest, sometimes to a fault. She wouldn't be a genius, certainly not, but she wouldn't be a moron either. She would never consider suicide, and would rarely require self-esteem boosts. Though she wouldn't be conceited, she would be content with herself. It's other people that she'd be bothered by, most of the time!

In regards to men, she would enjoy making the first move, enjoy the slow, romantic seduction of potential partners. She would know how to keep the conversations going, know all the right questions to ask. She would expect much from her partner but give much in return, and she would always be extremely clear on what she wanted and expected from them. She would also be an extremely sensual, sexual person. She would love the feeling of her skin being touched, and when aroused would show this with wonderful sounds and facial expressions. This wouldn't make her easy, or slu*ty, though, for she would also be romantic, needing to feel some sense of love for someone before giving in to her desire for them. But once she was comfortable making love to someone, she would require it frequently, her powerful, high sex drive consuming her at the right times. She would not, however, be terribly kinky--so she wouldn't have fetishes of BDSM or anything like that. She'd enjoy being bitten, but wouldn't want blood drawn, wouldn't want to be tied up. She wouldn't expect to be orally pleasured, but wouldn't be particularly into the idea of orally pleasuring someone else, either. (Sorry, I find it kinda gross.) She'd be more aroused by make outs, by having the flesh of her chest touched, by having her skin caressed and kissed, by being totally overwhelmed by her passion and that of her partner.

Other Information: We'd have very similar taste in music, art, film, literature, and even video games! Yes, she'd be a gamer girl. She'd be an atheist, with generally liberal politics. She'd be bisexual, but committed to one person at a time. She wouldn't smoke or do drugs, and wouldn't wear perfume, and would shower daily. She'd smell fine, in other words. She wouldn't want kids and would be fully open to the idea of having an abortion, should an accident happen. She'd have a steady job, but not one that consumed all her free time. She'd be able to drive, and wouldn't terribly mind it. And she'd hate "Twilight," sunny weather, Mexican food, blue jeans, super loud music, rap/hip-hop, super high bass, and a lot more; and she'd sometimes rant inteligently on such things while still retaining her charismatic calm. She'd enjoy doing artwork--making clothes, for example, or doing digital painting--but would have a back up career.

Last edited by Veresae on 12 Jul 2009, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystagogue
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2009, 5:08 am

She would have pale, slightly freckled skin, green eyes, an expressive face with a somewhat quirky smile. Petite, preferably no more than 5’3” (160 cm) in height. Dark-brown/black hair in contrast to her fair skin, arranged in dreads and with a fringe. Alternative look and style that reflects our shared taste in music – gothic/cyber/industrial/metal. A few facial piercings, synthetic dread falls, alternative clothing like corsets, stockings, tartan skirts, strapped boots and such.

She would be bouncy and chatty rather than quiet and reserved. She would be inventive and creative, not afraid to come up with- and initiate all sorts of crazy stuff. But she would also be intellectual and enjoy literature.

UnrelentingHorror
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jul 2009, 5:47 pm

Veresae, your in california. If your in the LA area or even near it try going to Das Bunker, perversion, etc. or the equivalent for your area.
I'm sure you'll be able to find at least something close to your dream girl at a goth club lol. Also even if your kinda iffy about going everyone always seems to be super accepting and warm or at least has the proper amount of disinterest towards you thats normal for people they don't know. I think you would enjoy it.
..... you too Mystagogue now that I"ve read your post..... lots hair extensions..... yeah.

Belle, Long distance thingies aren't for everyone but you seem to be okay, you guys look cute together! :lol:

Jemir, there is such a thing as what your looking for and yes looking into the whole bdsm thing may bring alot of joy to your life I'm thinking. Not sure why people laughed when the one person suggested it, its a good idea. See its not all whips, clamps, and restraints. There are people who like the whole mental aspect to it more and it sounds like thats what you want. I say go for it!

Also, tinman you had a heart all along and...... lol

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 11:39 pm

Appearance: Preferably close to 5'2.5" tal but can be taller, athletic frame, blue eyes, long-ish hair, elf-like facial features with exception of his/her ears.

Personality: Fun and outgoing. A love of music and the arts. A msuical inclination, whether a singer or intrumentalist. Understanding and patient. A love for animals, Zest for life, passionate about family, friends and love. Creative and experimental in and out of the bedroom. Sponataneous.

Additional(pertinent) information: My fantasy partner would either live on or own a ranch property with a large stable full of horses and would teach me to ride(among other things ;) ) when I visit him/her.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 1:08 pm

UnrelentingHorror wrote:
Veresae, your in california. If your in the LA area or even near it try going to Das Bunker, perversion, etc. or the equivalent for your area.
I'm sure you'll be able to find at least something close to your dream girl at a goth club lol. Also even if your kinda iffy about going everyone always seems to be super accepting and warm or at least has the proper amount of disinterest towards you thats normal for people they don't know. I think you would enjoy it.

I've been going to a goth club in San Francisco for years. Believe me, it's not overcrowded with attractive, single gothic women. Most of the women are at least one, but usually more, of the following:
-Totally out of my age range
-Grossly obese; I'd be afraid of suffocating beneath them, the skinny lad that I am
-Taken
-Smokes
-Does BDSM
-More of a rivethead or punk than elegant gothic
-Elegant gothic, but not particularly kind, overly elitist, and already part of an established, exclusive clique full of often-old people who tend to hate young goths for their inexperience
-Constantly in a large group of people and it'd feel rude/weird to go up to one and interrupt them with, "Hi, I want to talk to you 'cus I think you're hot!"
-Immediately being talked to by the masses of other young, skinny, single gothic men who are desperate for attractive gothic girlfriends. Maybe there are more attractive, young, single goth girls in LA or something, but in the Bay Area, they're pretty damn hard to find!

Seriously, I used to go specifically just in the hopes of meeting someone, and it'd be rare for me to ever even see anyone I found attractive who wasn't constantly already talking to at least one other dude. So I'd almost always walk out disappointed, moping to my friends about it all, while they always met plenty of guys. :/

Mystagogue
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2009, 2:21 pm

No offense Veresae, but I think you’d be better off if you were willing to risk and venture more, including talking to groups, talking to girls who are taken, standing out among the other single guys and so on. Don’t be afraid to approach elitist girls (make it clear to them that you’re not impressed by their haughty façade) or girls who have boyfriends (you never know if she’s fed up with their relationship and is about to ditch him). And consider yourself lucky - at least you have a goth club to go to.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2009, 1:09 am

Mystagogue wrote:
No offense Veresae, but I think you’d be better off if you were willing to risk and venture more, including talking to groups, talking to girls who are taken, standing out among the other single guys and so on. Don’t be afraid to approach elitist girls (make it clear to them that you’re not impressed by their haughty façade) or girls who have boyfriends (you never know if she’s fed up with their relationship and is about to ditch him). And consider yourself lucky - at least you have a goth club to go to.

Oh, I do talk to girls who are taken. Virtually all my friends are women, so it goes without saying that quite a few of them are taken. And some I've approached while they were taken--at school, for example, or online.

But I don't approach girls I don't know at nightclubs while they're embracing their sweeties. XD Or wait for them to go away from their boyfriends on the way to the girl's bathroom, then ambushing them with a "Hey there!" That'd be just plain stupid and rude. :P

As for elitist goth girls, I don't want them. I don't want anyone who will look down on me for prefering Marilyn Manson to Bauhaus. :P They all tend to be about a decade older than me anyway.

UnrelentingHorror
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jul 2009, 3:59 am

Veresae wrote:
UnrelentingHorror wrote:

I've been going to a goth club in San Francisco for years. Believe me, it's not overcrowded with attractive, single gothic women. Most of the women are at least one, but usually more, of the following:
-Totally out of my age range
-Grossly obese; I'd be afraid of suffocating beneath them, the skinny lad that I am
-Taken
-Smokes
-Does BDSM
-More of a rivethead or punk than elegant gothic
-Elegant gothic, but not particularly kind, overly elitist, and already part of an established, exclusive clique full of often-old people who tend to hate young goths for their inexperience
-Constantly in a large group of people and it'd feel rude/weird to go up to one and interrupt them with, "Hi, I want to talk to you 'cus I think you're hot!"
-Immediately being talked to by the masses of other young, skinny, single gothic men who are desperate for attractive gothic girlfriends. Maybe there are more attractive, young, single goth girls in LA or something, but in the Bay Area, they're pretty damn hard to find!

Seriously, I used to go specifically just in the hopes of meeting someone, and it'd be rare for me to ever even see anyone I found attractive who wasn't constantly already talking to at least one other dude. So I'd almost always walk out disappointed, moping to my friends about it all, while they always met plenty of guys. :/

Wow.....
I would have thought that area would have cool people at least.

I'm not saying that here its overcrowded with supermodels in dark outfits, but the people seem to be more attractive than not usually.
Also I've never personally run into anyone who was an elitist jerk down here. At least at the clubs I go to.
I don't know man that just sucks. I can't imagine having fun in a place full of pretentious types.
I mean at least the rivetheads here will take off their stomp boots once in awhile and put on something nice.....
Not that I don't like girls in stomp boots :lol: