Create Your Own Fictional Character

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

belle_enigma
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 May 2009, 5:12 pm

Umm... my dream guy is living in France or Kosovo right now. Hopefully, he doesn't remain a dream forever.

Physical traits: I'll just post a couple pictures.

Personality traits:
Warmly concerned and caring
Sensitive and perceptive of what I'm feeling
Loyal and committed
Nurturing, supportive and encouraging
Recognizes and appreciates my need for space
Smart
Respectful
Protective
More innocent than I am in some ways
Open-minded
Romantic
Peaceful

He brings out the better side of me. When I start stressing, he calms me down. When I get into bad habits, he reminds me of what's important. When I start to go numb, he reawakens me. With him I never for once had to pretend to be someone other than who I really am. With him, I feel comfortable in his embrace and not so "lost" in the world.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 5:14 pm

is that u in the picture with him?

belle_enigma

25 May 2009, 5:17 pm

jemir1234 wrote:

Yes, it's me. Do not say anything. I was 16 years old in that picture. The pictures we took when I was 17 got lost in the baggage on my way back to America. And I have none from when I'm 18, which is how old I am now and I've changed since then.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 5:20 pm

This is My FANTASY MOMMY she will make me clean my room and let me lean on her when I'm feeling bad or sad and hold me. And she's a great cook, but she DOESN'T PLAY and is very ASSERTIVE and can be a real b***h if I don't obey her. But she loves me and protecs me socially and i protect her physically.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 5:25 pm

belle_enigma wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:

Yes, it's me. Do not say anything. I was 16 years old in that picture. The pictures we took when I was 17 got lost in the baggage on my way back to America. And I have none from when I'm 18, which is how old I am now and I've changed since then.

Wow we are close to the same age you are just one year older. You have all your life to meet great guys, If you wanna go back to France lol for your little ROMANTIC love lol then go ahead. I'm going to spain in 7 days and that woman is spaniard that I'm posting. Hopefull i get to take some pictures with beautiful spanird women that are like 35 years old. age doesnt matter. i have the rest of my life to meet great women...i think ..I'll be 18 in sept. btw

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 5:28 pm

Hmmm ok,

A fictional partner:

Black hair, blue eyes, tallish but not too tall. Pale skinned. Extremely intelligent (genius), excels at witty verbal repartee, is very emotionally deep and philosophical, an extremely complex personality - very adaptable to different situations (like me), his mind is like a massive complex jigsaw puzzle I would never be able to fully solve in a lifetime, but I would slowly piece parts together over the years. Besides all this, he is self-confident, knows who to have fun, will get out there and always push his boundaries - challenge himself to do different things - pretty much has enough self-confidence to go along with whatever random plans I concoct on the spot without being afraid he's making a fool of himself (a.k.a. if I decide we should go roll down the hill in the local park, he will be right there with me).

He is a soothing person to be around; just being around him helps me to feel calm and relaxed, and he is determined to achieve things in life and never gives up - a.k.a. strong willed.

Most importantly, first loves me for my personality and not my appearance.

That was fun. I should do a drawing of this fictional character :P

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 5:37 pm

My MOMMY will also look something like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-BedUDqU9o[/youtube]

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 5:52 pm

and I forgot a couple more things. She knows what she wants, and gets what she wants when she wants it. She's fearless and not shy at all.

I guess I kinda like a woman the exact opposite of me besides the fact that she is loving and caring.

belle_enigma

25 May 2009, 6:00 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
belle_enigma wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:

Wow we are close to the same age you are just one year older. You have all your life to meet great guys, If you wanna go back to France lol for your little ROMANTIC love lol then go ahead. I'm going to spain in 7 days and that woman is spaniard that I'm posting. Hopefull i get to take some pictures with beautiful spanird women that are like 35 years old. age doesnt matter. i have the rest of my life to meet great women...i think ..I'll be 18 in sept. btw

Unfortunately, I don't believe in the whole "there's plenty of fish in the sea" theory. Thank you for being the millionth person to undermine my relationship. If I've found a great guy now, why look for another guy?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 6:03 pm

well okay then. i dont beklieve in it either because most of the fish fiond me physically attractive but then they start to think im weird.

anyways do you think their's hope for me?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 7:02 pm

sunshower wrote:
Hmmm ok,

A fictional partner:

Black hair, blue eyes, tallish but not too tall. Pale skinned. Extremely intelligent (genius), excels at witty verbal repartee, is very emotionally deep and philosophical, an extremely complex personality - very adaptable to different situations (like me), his mind is like a massive complex jigsaw puzzle I would never be able to fully solve in a lifetime, but I would slowly piece parts together over the years. Besides all this, he is self-confident, knows who to have fun, will get out there and always push his boundaries - challenge himself to do different things - pretty much has enough self-confidence to go along with whatever random plans I concoct on the spot without being afraid he's making a fool of himself (a.k.a. if I decide we should go roll down the hill in the local park, he will be right there with me).

He is a soothing person to be around; just being around him helps me to feel calm and relaxed, and he is determined to achieve things in life and never gives up - a.k.a. strong willed.

Most importantly, first loves me for my personality and not my appearance.

That was fun. I should do a drawing of this fictional character :P

Now if only I dyed my hair black and lost like 100 pounds... and maybe the ability to not freeze up in social situations i'm completely unfamiliar with... I would be pretty much that description...

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 8:57 pm

My ideal partner:

-Virgin
-One of the Christianity Religions
-Middle down the road to Conservative
-Straight Edge
-Hates high pitched sounds as much as me
-Has similar humor to mine (likes fart jokes)
-Loves me
-Hates rap, screamo, prefers calmer music.
-Doesn't curse a lot, or use slang
-Honest
-Neater than me
-Plays piano good, so he can play Heart and Soul on the piano for me.
-Active
-Younger than me
-NOT in the military, but supports them

Ideal looks:(Not that important)
-Short (5'3" - 5'5")
-Medium Hair
-Light to medium skin
-No facial hair, I like little side burns
-Young looking face

www.stewartmango.com

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 9:06 pm

StewartMango wrote:
My ideal partner:

-Virgin
-One of the Christianity Religions
-Middle down the road to Conservative
-Straight Edge
-Hates high pitched sounds as much as me
-Has similar humor to mine (likes fart jokes)
-Loves me
-Hates rap, screamo, prefers calmer music.
-Doesn't curse a lot, or use slang
-Honest
-Neater than me
-Plays piano good, so he can play Heart and Soul on the piano for me.
-Active
-Younger than me
-NOT in the military, but supports them

Ideal looks:(Not that important)
-Short (5'3" - 5'5")
-Medium Hair
-Light to medium skin
-No facial hair, I like little side burns
-Young looking face

LOL you just described me.

I play piano good, im a good singer, i have a young face, i'm active. im basically a virgin, im not too experienced only once, I'm like 5'7 thouygh. My skin is medium, although im black, and I have little side burns.
I am Christain., but i am a Democrat and very liberal. lol

almost hah? :wink:

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 9:42 pm

Ugh...I hate to admit that I've had this ideal guy in my head since I was in my early teens.

Physical description: white, any eye color, with brown hair (though I dont want it to be too short or too long), eyes that are easy to look at but adorable, and maybe a few inches taller than me and slightly muscular (just very slightly) build, wouldn't have a beard or mustache but his cheek would feel a bit scruffy

Personality: He doesn't have to be perfect. He doesn't have to know everything in the world but should he turn out to have some genius I would want him to respect that I am not an intelligent being but I have my own views and insights of the world that he would respect and not demean me for. He wouldn't tease me (cause he would know how much I cant stand being teased)...and he would stand up for me if I do get teased or offended. I would rather he not have any sort of political or religious view but he would care about some issues like me or at least understand why I feel about some certain topics the way I do. His interest in me would NOT be based on how cute I am or how I'm a nervous wreck in public but how I have a darker more complex persona/mentality in me that few people are exposed to (or are even willing to accept exists). He would like to explore different places and experience different things with me. I don't want him to be uber-geeky but if he was into the angsty things I like it would be cool. All in all I want him to know that I'm different from other girls, especially in private. He wouldn't dare laugh or criticize at even the smallest things that I would get angsty about because he knows that my mind is twisted and my self-esteem is low. Perhaps he can relate because he is the same. His mind could also be twisted but he is mentally and emotionally strong. I don't think I can handle someone who isn't as emotionally strong as I am at the very least.

and most of all...he must be very TOLERANT (with me)!

This thread feels creepy to me for some reason... :P

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 10:02 pm

No its cool. Its not creepy. I think it gives everybody on this site an idea of what they are looking for in a partner.

idk does my FANTASY MOMMY (WOMAN) seem to be alittle extreme?

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 10:16 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
No its cool. Its not creepy. I think it gives everybody on this site an idea of what they are looking for in a partner.

idk does my FANTASY MOMMY (WOMAN) seem to be alittle extreme?

Nah, it doesn't seem that extreme or unusual to me. Plenty of guys are into older women.

Yeah, I don't think it's creepy, it's just a bit of fun. My fictional partner isn't my "ideal partner", I don't think it's possible to describe an ideal partner for oneself unless you're god, he's more of an idea - a character I would find attractive I guess.