Create Your Own Fictional Character

Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 10:24 pm

Older women always have this smell to them. Its so cute. it smells like a leather purse or something...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...anyone know what im talking about?

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 2:02 am

Ewh! I'm an older woman, and I don't smell like a leather purse! :lol:

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 2:08 am

Sort of makes a guy wonder if there are certain perfumes, made for certain age ranges. Yes, it's another stereotype, but I think there's something to this "smell theory". :chin: Not sure where the "leather purse" thing came from though. :lmao:

Yes, I'm just joking. :lol:

Those who know, don't speak.

belle_enigma
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 May 2009, 2:26 am

jemir1234 wrote:
well okay then. i dont beklieve in it either because most of the fish fiond me physically attractive but then they start to think im weird.

anyways do you think their's hope for me?

Of course there's hope for you. You just haven't found the right girl for you yet. It's just that I've already found my perfect someone. It would be futile to go looking for another guy in my situation because he is what people call "the one" for me. Maybe he's not up to everyone's standards, but lucky for him, I have no standards and I just care about him.

Don't worry about finding someone. Like you said, you're physically attractive, that's what most people struggle with when finding someone and your lucky enough to already be set in that arena. All you need is patience now. I for one, was not all interested in dating or finding a guy when my boyfriend found me. Perhaps, if you stopped searching for it, an opportunity might arise. As the saying goes, "Love finds you when you least expect it" and that's exactly how it happened to me.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 2:27 am

I think smells change according to age, in both genders. For example, younger men smell more spicey, older women (to me anyway) smell increasingly like dried flowers.

And no, I don't go round sniffing people. I've just got a very very strong sense of smell. I can tell if someone's a vegetarian or not from their body odour. No kidding...

Once at university we had an impromptu experiment ... they were looking for "psychic" ability, so myself and others were blind folded and various different people came into the room. I was able to identify them... when I explained it was because they all smelled different, they got offended. They'd sooner believe I was psychic than I had a good sense of smell. They were quite excited till I told them about the smell!

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 4:07 am

Someone i love unconditionally
Someone who loves me unconditionally

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 10:13 am

Michjo... I had that, and it was wonderful. Unfortunately he died, and nobody's going to ever replace him. I'm afraid my fantasy partner is him, and I know he's not coming back.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 11:24 am

Lol now to the fun part.

Do you think when I get my gf Hopefully older, but if not who cares; do you think if i tell her to boss me around and make me clean up, she will give in and play along? and do u think she'll let me call her MOMMY?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 11:29 am

jemir1234 wrote:
Lol now to the fun part.

Do you think when I get my gf Hopefully older, but if not who cares; do you think if i tell her to boss me around and make me clean up, she will give in and play along? and do u think she'll let me call her MOMMY?

you might want to look around in some bdsm circles for that...

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 11:31 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Lol now to the fun part.

you might want to look around in some bdsm circles for that...

LMAO

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 1:30 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:
Ugh...I hate to admit that I've had this ideal guy in my head since I was in my early teens.

Physical description: white, any eye color, with brown hair (though I dont want it to be too short or too long), eyes that are easy to look at but adorable, and maybe a few inches taller than me and slightly muscular (just very slightly) build, wouldn't have a beard or mustache but his cheek would feel a bit scruffy

Personality: He doesn't have to be perfect. He doesn't have to know everything in the world but should he turn out to have some genius I would want him to respect that I am not an intelligent being but I have my own views and insights of the world that he would respect and not demean me for. He wouldn't tease me (cause he would know how much I cant stand being teased)...and he would stand up for me if I do get teased or offended. I would rather he not have any sort of political or religious view but he would care about some issues like me or at least understand why I feel about some certain topics the way I do. His interest in me would NOT be based on how cute I am or how I'm a nervous wreck in public but how I have a darker more complex persona/mentality in me that few people are exposed to (or are even willing to accept exists). He would like to explore different places and experience different things with me. I don't want him to be uber-geeky but if he was into the angsty things I like it would be cool. All in all I want him to know that I'm different from other girls, especially in private. He wouldn't dare laugh or criticize at even the smallest things that I would get angsty about because he knows that my mind is twisted and my self-esteem is low. Perhaps he can relate because he is the same. His mind could also be twisted but he is mentally and emotionally strong. I don't think I can handle someone who isn't as emotionally strong as I am at the very least.

and most of all...he must be very TOLERANT (with me)!

This thread feels creepy to me for some reason... :P

Well I don't want to creep you out further, but aside from the fact that I don't have a clue how tall you are (I'm short-ish like 5'8"-5'9"), that physical description is me exactly :lol:

Don't take it the wrong way, this thread kinda weirds me out too, I just thought it was wildness how close that description matched 8O

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 4:27 pm

^ Well most of that description is not 100% exact criteria. It's mostly generalization of the kind of guys that I might enjoy being around. There's like zero guarantee that if someone fits that description it's gonna be a dream relationship for me.

I also forgot to mention that I can't stand guys who have to be a comedian or have to be humorous all the damn time (which means no one in the male race can qualify!) ha!

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 4:31 pm

raisedbyignorance wrote:

I also forgot to mention that I can't stand guys who have to be a comedian or have to be humorous all the damn time (which means no one in the male race can qualify!) ha!

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If I were someone else i'd call this misandry

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 4:40 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
Lol now to the fun part.

Someone might. You shoud do a small ad... "young goodlooking male wants to meet older woman to take charge, mother him, and make him tidy his room." You'd be surprised how many of us Mums would be delighted to find a young man who would put his socks away. Though in my case, I'd be thinking, "sheesh, he's only a few years older than my son", so I'd be immune to your charms. There must be someone out there who wouldn't be so much giving in as gratefully to your desires as thanking the Almighty she'd me you, and happily taking charge.

Of course, if you were very lucky, when you'd tidied your room she might help you muss it up again.

Hey, son... I thought you were a Christian? How would this go down in your local congregation? I think mine would want to excorcise you! :lol:

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 4:49 pm

mgran wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Lol now to the fun part.

Someone might. You shoud do a small ad... "young goodlooking male wants to meet older woman to take charge, mother him, and make him tidy his room." You'd be surprised how many of us Mums would be delighted to find a young man who would put his socks away. Though in my case, I'd be thinking, "sheesh, he's only a few years older than my son", so I'd be immune to your charms. There must be someone out there who wouldn't be so much giving in as gratefully to your desires as thanking the Almighty she'd me you, and happily taking charge.

Of course, if you were very lucky, when you'd tidied your room she might help you muss it up again.

Hey, son... I thought you were a Christian? How would this go down in your local congregation? I think mine would want to excorcise you! :lol:

LOL. i have no idea what your last statement meant about the church thing. But in church my pastor called a man a wuss for letting his wife take charge and boss him around. I guess christians have the belif that the man should always be dominant.
If he likes it i dont see anything wrong, if he doesnt like it, then he'd better man up. thats how i see it if a woman wants to take charge.

Anyways, r u serious, are there really olderwomen and moms out there who would love to do this? lol.
I would love for her to make me clean my room. and then for her to mess it all up again and make me do it again. Although i wouldnt let it get too out of hand :lol:
(im not trying to get too sexual) but i love it when older women wear robes with nothing on underneath and I would love to just be in the arms of a beautiful older woman.! !! !

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2009, 5:17 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
LOL. i have no idea what your last statement meant about the church thing. But in church my pastor called a man a wuss for letting his wife take charge and boss him around. I guess christians have the belif that the man should always be dominant.

Must have been a conservative congregation... mine has quite a few dominant women around... although then again I do live in NJ, so that may have an impact...