Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 2:05 pm

Have you noticed that North Korea does these tests when the rest of the world has forgotten their last attention seeking exercise?

And what did the get last time, they "decommissioned"? Reduction of sanctions, especially those related to personal accounts of the regime.

That is why I think that Kim Jong-il and Ahmadinejad, really prefer for the US and allies to make a fuss about this.

Nuclear proliferation is primarily about blackmail. Any credible activity is enough.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2009, 7:24 pm

evidently 'K to the J to the hizzy' is feeling poorly, and may be on his way to the great Dialectic in the sky. So if he dies, they all 'muuf op in rrank'...so everyones' trying to be the most 'anti-US', in case the top dog kicks the bucket.

Charimen of the party are not ill until they're dead - Russian Saying.

JohnnyCarcinogen
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 10:04 am

Apparently, Kim Jong is Illin'. :lol:

On a more serious note, 0_equals_true, you're noticing a very prevalent attention-seeking pattern. One that shouldn't be ignored, but must be taken into account when military action/foreign policy is constructed.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 1:36 pm

definitely well timed. just as the general public got bored with the swine flu and right before it got too excited with Google Wave :P

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 6:29 pm

so does KJ Ill have AS? discuss and contrast...;)

MattShizzle
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 8:03 pm

I think he may be psychotic. Any sane person would realize he may be able to get a few nukes but the US easily has the nuclear force to wipe N Korea off the map several hundred times over. His dad was evil but definitely more sane. Other things I read about him make me thing he has issues at the psychotic level.

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 8:34 pm

The guy has issues but also they are probably somewhat amplified because from what I hear he is also a raging alcoholic. And it wasn't the first time I heard of his issues with the sauce, but just last night someone was telling me that Kim Jong, despite the "economic situation" in North Korea as we understand it, is the world's #1 buyer of Hennessey, and by a VERY WIDE margin :lol:

My friend who was telling me this didn't know the exact figures but he said they were "astounding" (that was his exact word), it was in the ballpark of 2.5% of global Hennessey sales and like $200,000 a MONTH! Of course I'm not suggesting he drinks every drop of that, but still, holy sh*t...

willa
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 8:38 pm

He's not a bad guy. He's like a lot of people I see posting here, he's just ronery.

contains foul language.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCmqzrFL26M[/youtube]

ladyinred
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 May 2009, 8:42 pm

willa wrote:
He's not a bad guy. He's like a lot of people I see posting here, he's just ronery.

contains foul language.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCmqzrFL26M[/youtube]

lol, you beat me too it!

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 7:13 am

well, he definitely doesn't fit in:

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 9:04 am

it is funny how Kim Jong always wears the same crappy coat wherever he goes, even indoors. A bit like my dad... Must be an aspie :lol:

I actually think he angry because the North Korea film industry didn't take hold, despite kidnapping expertise from Japan. What he really wants is help from the states to create Pyongyang-hood so he can star in his own epic like he has always wanted.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 10:44 am

I suppose one should give him credit for having the most disciplined military force on this side of the continent? <.<

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 12:08 pm

^^that's nothing, have you seen their parades?

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 12:40 pm

anna-banana wrote:
^^that's nothing, have you seen their parades?

Hell yes! ^^