Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

marioLuvs1ups
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Ever since last Friday or Thursday, I've been having trouble connecting to certain websites. Every time I connect to google and search for the sites I visited, it has a "tracked" icon next to them. When I hover my mouse over the icon, it tells me that my privacy has been violated. I have to use a proxy server just to connect to some of the sites I regularly visit (except this one of course). And what's more is that my e-mail, yahoo, has been cracked into and before anyone suggests or tells me that I should change my e-mail I used to register for this forum site, I can't connect to yahoo cause it takes a long a** time to connect and it always times out when I finally do. The same goes for my hot-mail e-mail too. I already hopefully closed my FaceBook account but with the proxy server site I'm using to connect to my e-mail, it's a lot harder. The site Yahoo won't let me get to the close account page without refusing my connection or giving me one of those 404-401 error messages. hot-mail keeps saying that I need Java enabled when I use the same proxy network to connect to the site. So I can't close that out.

So some-thing weird is going on and I'm starting to worry a little :? The same is the for my other autism forum sites as well

scarter
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2012, 1:08 am

Go to this Website: http://www.dns-ok.us/
It will tell you if you have some virus that Estonian hackers have been spreading across the internet. If your computer passes the test, then at least you've eliminated that as the cause of the problem