Page 208 of 414 [ 6616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 ... 414  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 7:10 pm

MagicKnight wrote:
I've just watched True Detective series 1 and went halfway through two.

S1 starts slow but the actors deliver their roles so well and the characters themselves are very interesting, especially Mcconaughey's. I really enjoyed the overall experience, there's no doubt.

Among the few complaints, I don't like the camera very much - if I really can say anything about that as a layman. The exterior shots are good, but the interiors are very bland. There are lots of interior scenes and they are always short-reverse-shot inside an office, all the time. This makes the experience a bit repetitive.

S2 didn't stick to me.

What did you think of the revelation of the Yellow King's identity?

Chloe Thomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Oct 2017, 3:18 am

This thread is old, but I've decided to renew it. So, the last TV show I watched was Game of Thrones. I think there are a lot of fans of this series here :) . Now I'm going to watch Vinyl on http://torrents-movies.info/ltv/series/. Can anyone give me a feedback?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 5:26 pm

Once Upon a Time :heart: :heart:

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 9:54 pm

Finding Your Roots, a program on Public Television (PBS).

It is a genealogy show. This one featured two people, Larry David and Bernie Sanders. The ending was very satisfying. If you are fans of one or both, I encourage you to find the episode. Season 4, Episode 1 - Impressions

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 11:00 pm

Inhumans.
The Orville.
Halt And Catch Fire.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 1:10 am

The Duece

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:25 pm

Episode 3 of The Good Doctor.

I enjoyed it. I like that Dr. Brown is making an effort to get to know him, which she finds very frustrating.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:32 am

Just finished season 1 of American Horror Story. I still can't really decide if I actually like it or not, but I hear each season is its own story, so I guess whether I liked it or not doesn't necessarily indicate what my feelings about season 2 may be.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:59 am

Gifted.

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Oct 2017, 2:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
What did you think of ...?

I put some thought before coming and replying to you.

I don't think I could say a word about that what you ask without giving spoilers. I rewrote the text in many ways trying to make it a comfortable read for everyone but as it turns out, I don't think that's possible. :lol:

Anyway... I haven't looked around to see what others think of that (never will) but my interpretation is linked to Rust's words in episode three. That's as far as I can go without destroying everyone else's experience, I think.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 3:34 pm

MagicKnight wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What did you think of ...?

I put some thought before coming and replying to you.

I don't think I could say a word about that what you ask without giving spoilers. I rewrote the text in many ways trying to make it a comfortable read for everyone but as it turns out, I don't think that's possible. :lol:

Anyway... I haven't looked around to see what others think of that (never will) but my interpretation is linked to Rust's words in episode three. That's as far as I can go without destroying everyone else's experience, I think.

Fair enough. :lol:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 12:40 am

Charmed

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 1:27 am

pcgoblin wrote:
Episode 3 of The Good Doctor.

I enjoyed it. I like that Dr. Brown is making an effort to get to know him, which she finds very frustrating.

^^^^
This

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 10:22 am

American Horror Story: Cult.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 1:11 pm

iZombie

Just finished season 2.

There are a lot of things I like about this show.
I like the humor.
I like the cooking lessons. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Wink wink... not sure why I added that. I'm not a zombie, I promise. Though there are times when I really wondering what other people are thinking, and an iZombie course of brains would be interesting.
I like the personalities.

The names are interesting, like Major Lilywhite, but there is a reason why the show intro theme and some scene changes are in a comic book format. At one point, Major brings home a dog, and his roommate Ravi names the dog "Minor." It took me an episode before it hit me... Major Minor. HA! I still like that. Sometimes I can be slow.

If you've never seen the show, you might be imagining a laugh track. There is none. It is a light hearted drama where zombie Olivia Moore eats the brains of murder victims (cooking lessons) and digests their personality and some memories. This helps her work with the police to solve the murders. It sounds stupid, but I like the show for the reasons above. I'm thinking of converting some of those cooking tips into real life dishes, using shrimp instead of the show's main ingredient.

Oh, as long as she gets brains, she can function as a normal person. Without brains, she would eventually become what they call a Romero Zombie. It makes cool gross zombie make up humorous for a little while. Then it becomes Walking Dead intense (to a degree).

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 4:51 pm

Gonna get iZombie some day, heard so many things about it.

Currently going through TWD season 7, i liked "The Well" episode after that horrible season starter.