Weird dream about the Dark Knight Rises!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2011, 8:34 am

Last night i had a dream about the dark knight rises and here is what i can describe about it

the film was a cartoon like the batman ones of the 90's
the film was not very long
Bane only had a 10 second cameo on a rooftop and
catwomen only had a 10 second cameo cat women on a rooftop
towards the end of the film batman at night time jumped onto a rooftop and bane and catwomen appeared out of nowhere
the film was not very good
bane looked completely different to how we are used to seeing him
batman did not make much of an apparence in the film

after that i think had another brief dream about the movie batman and robin :lol:

Judging by what i have described above do you think the film would probably bomb at the cinema :D

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 9:30 am

Jamesy wrote:
Last night i had a dream about the dark knight rises and here is what i can describe about it

the film was a cartoon like the batman ones of the 90's
the film was not very long
Bane only had a 10 second cameo on a rooftop and
catwomen only had a 10 second cameo cat women on a rooftop
towards the end of the film batman at night time jumped onto a rooftop and bane and catwomen appeared out of nowhere
the film was not very good
bane looked completely different to how we are used to seeing him
batman did not make much of an apparence in the film

after that i think had another brief dream about the movie batman and robin :lol:

Judging by what i have described above do you think the film would probably bomb at the cinema :D

Jamesy..... that dream of yours would flop if it EVER made it on to the big screen. TDKR is going to blow you away next summer, mark my words.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty