Page 17 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 11:10 pm

Nurse Ratchet from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. She was always trying to get inside the patients heads and mess with them, she went out of her way to make them as miserable as possible, and she treated them like subhumans. I admit that I was kind of disappointed that Jack Nicholson's character didn't get to strangle her to death because she was such an evil b***h.

Delores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series. She was very controlling and abusive, and she would always act cheerful about it. I thought that her laugh and her voice were really annoying too.

Willamena Slater from Ugly Betty. She was so manipulative and vindictive. She would do all kinds of horrible things to get what she wanted and she would show no remorse. She would even seem to take pride in some of the horrible things that she did.

Beth's Dad from Adam. He wanted Beth to get back with the guy that cheated on her. Then when she dated Adam he wanted her to break up with him because he was different, even though he sounded like a much better boyfriend than the other guy she dated before.

David from Allegiant. I thought he was very creepy.

Dave Williams from Desperate Housewives. He was very malicious, but he was very good at hiding it. Almost everyone thought that he was a good person except the older lady and when he knew that she was onto him he gas-lighted her and convinced everyone else that she was crazy.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 6:39 pm

slw1990 wrote:
Delores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series. She was very controlling and abusive, and she would always act cheerful about it. I thought that her laugh and her voice were really annoying too.

Oh god Dolores Umbridge was a b***h. She was also one of the main factors in my hatred for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I could go into great detail about why I f*****g hate her soo much, but all that I will say is that, even though I don't condone violence against women, I feel like punching her in the face every single moment she's onscreen.

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 11:25 pm

Kenya wrote:

Oh god Dolores Umbridge was a b***h. She was also one of the main factors in my hatred for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I agree. I think she ruined the movie.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 11:50 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Vicky went from "mean babysitter" to "murderous psychopath with a chainsaw".

Chloe is a Mary Sue in every sense of the word.

i admit i had to google just now what a mary sue was. :P i will take your word fir it. haven't bothered to check out the episodes myself.

"carmichael" is a pretty last name though, i'll give her that.

Lol. Some have said she is closer to a Purity Sue, but she still has several prime ant Mary Sue traits.

She shares her last name with a family on Rugrats.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 12:41 am

Two characters from Turn: Washington's Spies.

Captain Simpco. Simpco starts out as a Red Coat in the British army, but ends up as the leader of the Queen's Rangers. He is a violent, cunning man who is motivated by rage and vengeance, who had tried to incriminate his superior officer for murder, and who had just barely escaped justice of a court marshal after killing captives.

General Benedict Arnold. Arnold uses a facade of patriotism to hide his vanity, ego, and narcissism behind. He is the sort of man who never feels appreciated for his accomplishments, and believes everyone else is trying to bring him down. The head of British intelligence in the Colonies, Major Andre, knows Arnold is ripe for manipulation into betraying Washington.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 1:07 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Lol. Some have said she is closer to a Purity Sue, but she still has several prime ant Mary Sue traits.

"prime ant"?

:)

oh, rugrats. honestly, i kinda groaned a bit whenever that show came on as a kid. i never considered it bad but there were others i enjoyed more. i really liked stu...but the babies themselves, no.

not like i was that much older.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

LOLWUTAREYOUDOIN
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 May 2016, 9:27 pm

Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones. Any time I think the guy can't get any more depraved, he finds a way.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 9:58 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

"prime ant"?

:)

oh, rugrats. honestly, i kinda groaned a bit whenever that show came on as a kid. i never considered it bad but there were others i enjoyed more. i really liked stu...but the babies themselves, no.

not like i was that much older.

Ugh. Primary. :roll: darn autocorrect.

It's not a show for everyone, I will admit. I felt the same way about Ren and Stimpy. I couldn't stand that show, even now I can't watch it.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 4:53 pm

I've never even watched Ren & Stimpy, and I think it's a moronic show. *shots fired*

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 5:04 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I've never even watched Ren & Stimpy, and I think it's a moronic show. *shots fired*

I would recommend you NEVER check it out.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 8:05 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

I would recommend you NEVER check it out.

On the contrary, I love that show! I see it as a form of serialism, as if Salvador Dali chose to write and draw a cartoon.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 3:45 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
It's not a show for everyone, I will admit. I felt the same way about Ren and Stimpy. I couldn't stand that show, even now I can't watch it.

same.

did you watch cow and chicken? how did it compare? i thought it was mostly the same.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 4:37 pm

Detective Fusco from Person of Interest.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2016, 4:53 pm

O.K. So I might get a lot of hate for this, but I don't care that much for Ming Ming from The Wonder Pets. I don't hate her necessarily, but her attitude always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. In the majority of the episodes I remembered watching with my then baby brother, she always came off as full of herself, a show-off, and more likely to completely abandon her teammates to do things the way she wanted to. Now a lot of people might point out that Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has a similar attitude to which I say this: Yes Dash can be full of herself and a show-off, but, when it all comes down to it, she's shown to be extremely loyal to her friends never abandoning them no matter what (for the most part I mean come on no one's perfect) which is why she's one of my favorite characters. But that's just me.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2016, 12:38 am

i do not care for many of terraria's female characters. so rude.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2016, 9:40 am

Jim Burns in The fall.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.