ASSUMED MOVIE, TV AND CARTOON CHARACTERS W/ ASPERGERS

Page 40 of 43 [ 686 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Wolfman1983
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2012, 9:26 pm

Hiro Nakamura X men Characters Logan (Wolverine) a Loner who get's into fights easy Magneto and Professor Xavier someone that has a Disability with a High Intelligence

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony & Daria Morgendorffer from Daria

CrystalNephtyse33
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jun 2012, 2:47 am

Sam and Dean especially Dean

CrystalNephtyse33
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jun 2012, 2:51 am

aspie56 wrote:
I think Greg Heffley from Diary of a wimpy kid may have Aspergers. he is only shown with one friend Rowley, who is like a 4th grader. and when him and rowley fought in the "ugly truth" greg was shown as a loner the whole time. and he is selfish and rude with rowley alot. Also I can suspect Rowley of having Aspergers 'cause he is an 8th grade who is intrested in stuff for 10 year old, and he is shown as naive when greg wants to trick rowley. And I think fregley had aspergers... or hes just weird.

who agrees?

I agree but I think Rowley is Mentally ret*d

bridgete2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jun 2012, 12:04 pm

Has anyone mentioned Sheldon on Big Bang Theory? He's like an exaggerated version of me at some times. But he's like me when I was ten :oops:

lol. He's my fictional-character-crush.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

its obivous that L is but how about Edward Scissorhands.

1. he is really shy and cant commicante with people very well

2. he doesnt show much emotion

3. he takes some things literally

4. he struggles with certain things

5. he is obsessed with creating scuptures in whimsical shapes

Last edited by angelofdarkness on 02 Jul 2012, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

How about Vash the Stampede from Trigun hes awkward childish hyper and has an obsession for donuts,Fluttershy from My Little Pony, Dexter from Dexters lab, Doug Funny from the show Doug, Tenchi Musake from Tenchi Muyo as well as little Washu, Dorothy from Big O, Becky from Tank Girl and Baby Doll from the movie Sucker Punch!!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

nolan1971
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

How about Tommy? from the movie Tommy by the Who :D

anjhuzen
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

has anyone already said Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
i think she showed a lot of Aspie traits, even when she was human (the first time, i mean.)

edit:

Vince wrote:
Anya Jenkins the ex-demon from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". She comprehended things differently from other characters and related to language very literally. She didn't censor herself and always said what was on her mind. This was originally intended to be the effect of culture shock from becoming human and not being used to dealing with humans, but it was later explained that she was a human (named Aud) before she became a demon, and what her husband (Olaf the Viking) loved most about her was how she would speak her mind and be annoying (his words...roughly translated from absolutely terrible Swedish). The fact that he accepted her quirkiness and loved her for it might explain why she never seemed to have developed any social fears and anxieties despite her awkwardness.

yes. this.

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2012, 8:43 am

Maybe Timmy from South Park..I'mm not too sure.

MBTI- ISTP

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

Hmmmm.....

Sen from Spirited Away shown some Aspergers traits. She usually forgot to be polite to people and was pretty awkward to talk to by people, she is even called "clumsy" in the film.

She also couldn't express herself in the right way, such as shouting at certain parts to get her point across but shouting to the point of being irritant.

I also think at the end she shows it when she gets the test right without even being doubtful.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2012, 8:56 pm

jamieevren1210 wrote:
Sherlock Holmes.

it sure seeems that sherlock holmes is featured as a suspected aspie in most websites like this.

lovetoread
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Sep 2012, 9:28 am

What about Brink from The Middle? He even went to social skills group at school.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

Ariel The Little Mermaid - Because she's obsessed with the human world and has little interest in her own, and collects every lost human item she can find, and she doesn't relate well to the other merpeople, and her best friends are a fish, a seagull and a crab. I used to think she was just being a rebellious teenager but of course things are always so much deeper than that these days. And, ironically, after seeing the movie I became super-obsessed with mermaids and started collecting mermaid dolls and other "junk", although I had always liked them, I mean what's not to like? :) But I was a young adult and not some little kid.

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:52 pm

I'm wondering now about Abby from NCIS.

NowhereMan1966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

I think from the cartoon, "The Tick," The Tick himself has Aspie traits, many times, he is oblivious to many social cues and he keeps on going. I'd also say Arthur too, he does not have many friends beyond The Tick and the superhero community, he is quiet and until Carmelita came around as the daughter of the inventor of his flying moth suit, he did not have much of a social life. I'd also maybe think Sewer Urchin could fit too although some say he could be a high functioning autistic.

I'd also toss in Dr. Venture from the Venture Brothers as well as Dean to an extent.