Page 6 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:37 am

The next time I find a refrigerator box, I'm making a TARDIS.
If you wear a stetson [I do!]
If you say to random people: Hello, I'm the Doctor. I'm here to save people, and you're welcome.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Whovian_of_Borg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Nov 2015, 9:36 pm

Am I the only person that liked "Sleep No More"?
All the reviews that I have read have been extremely negative.
Nobody seems to acknowledge that you are not supposed to know what is going on.

My ranking of the Series Nine episodes so far:
1. The Witch's Fimiliar (10 out of 10)
2. The Zygon Inversion (10 out of 10)
3. Sleep No More (9 out of 10)
4. The Magician's Apprentice (9 out of 10)
5. Under The Lake (8 out of 10)
6. The Zygon Invasion (8 out of 10)
7. Before The Flood (7 out of 10)
8. The Girl Who Died (6 out of 10)
9. The Woman Who Lived (4 out of 10)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 8:53 am

I liked it! It was terrifying. 8O

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Whovian_of_Borg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Nov 2015, 9:17 pm

The ending was definitely the scariest part of, well, this entire season really.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 9:27 pm

What do you think the plot twist for the season finale will be? I'm super excited!

Whovian_of_Borg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Nov 2015, 9:42 pm

I have actually had a theory since "The Doctor's Meditation" aired. I believe that S09E10 takes place straight after S08E12 from the Doctor's point of veiw, but we have veiwed Clara's timeline in order. And during S09E10, Clara dies. The Doctor then spends S09E11 in complete isolation to mourn. The Time Lords are rumoured to return in the finale, so the Doctor could possibly use Time Lord technology to go back in time to Last Christmas and attempt to save Clara. That would explain the Doctor's new costume, his origanal costume in S09E10 - S09E12, and him recognising Ashlidr/Me, who will return in S09E10.

Sorry if that didn't make sense.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 9:16 am

^That's actually quite an interesting theory! What do you think of the hybrid Dalek/Time Lord prophecy?

Whovian_of_Borg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Nov 2015, 9:00 pm

Not sure, anything could happen at this point.

Saw "Face The Raven", theory slightly disproved. So sad );

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 9:36 pm

^Poor Clara... :cry: What sort of new companion do you think the Twelfth Doctor will have in the next season?

Whovian_of_Borg
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Nov 2015, 9:22 pm

No details have been revealed about the next compainion, although I have read that Peter Capaldi wants a companion more like Rose.

I saw "Heaven Sent", and I cannot get over how brilliant it was! Absolutely perfect, absolutely flawless; the acting, the direction, the diologue. "Heaven Sent", in my opinion, is the most brilliant episode of all the modern (and possibly classic) series. An instant classic!

Malus_Domestica
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Nov 2015, 1:45 am

Whovian_of_Borg wrote:

I saw "Heaven Sent", and I cannot get over how brilliant it was! Absolutely perfect, absolutely flawless; the acting, the direction, the diologue. "Heaven Sent", in my opinion, is the most brilliant episode of all the modern (and possibly classic) series. An instant classic!

I totally agree! It was absolutely stunning! In my mind Capaldi's best episode, it all fit his style perfectly. I hope the next will be along the same line!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 9:07 am

^It's one of my favourite favourite episodes now! Peter Capaldi is one of my top five favourite Doctors [along with Four, Eleven, Nine, and Ten]! I can't wait for next week! :bounce: :D :nerdy:

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 11:47 am

I've been a fan of Doctor Who since 1987 and my favorite doctors would be the following
4th Doctor
10th Doctor
11th Doctor

As far as companions I'll go with Sarah Jane, Rose Tyler, and many others of whom I can't recall by name for I've not kept up with the series for 5 years now.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 11:55 am

My favourite companions are Sarah Jane, Romana, K9, Amy and Rory, and Clara. I can't stand Rose, and that's all I'm going to say about that!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 11:57 am

Oh, I forgot to mention Romana and Amy & Rory..

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 6:25 pm

Out of all of the Revived Series companions, I like Amy, Rory, and Clara best [if River counts then I like her best].