Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2024, 3:01 pm

George Reeves:

Role: Played Superman/Clark Kent in the black-and-white TV series "Adventures of Superman" (1952-1958).
Connection: Iconic for his portrayal of Superman, one of the earliest and most memorable.

Christopher Reeve:

Role: Portrayed Superman/Clark Kent in the film series starting with "Superman" (1978) and its sequels.
Connection: His portrayal defined Superman for a generation and is considered one of the most iconic representations of the character.

Keanu Reeves:

Role: Voiced Batman in the animated film "DC League of Super-Pets" (2022).
Connection: While not directly playing a traditional superhero role in live-action, he has lent his voice to one of DC's most famous characters.

Matt Reeves:

Role: Director of "The Batman" (2022), starring Robert Pattinson as Batman.
Connection: While not an actor, his role as a director of a major Batman film ties him to the DC superhero universe.

Steve Reeves:

Role: Steve Reeves portrayal of Hercules in Italian films in the late 1950s and early 1960s influenced the genre of superhero films and the depiction of strong, heroic characters on screen. His work contributed to the cultural landscape that later DC superheroes would emerge into.
Connection: Superman/Hercules: The Knives of the Titans (1996): This one-shot comic book features a crossover where Superman teams up with Hercules. In the story, Superman is transported back in time to ancient Greece, where he meets Hercules. Together, they face various challenges and enemies.

Coincidence? You Decide.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2024, 5:18 pm

Re Keanu Reeves...it might not be DC but Neo, "The One", is a superhero and can fly!