Page 634 of 789 [ 12623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637 ... 789  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 8:57 pm

^^^^ :wtg:

Yamol
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2016, 4:53 am

Lol, I look incredibly NT.

Mild aspergers? Diagnosed as a child, but may have been a misdiagnosis. I match more symptoms of schizoid personality disorder.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 5:33 am

^^^Hiya Yamol :) welcome to the club 8)

Yamol
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2016, 5:57 am

Club? This isn't a club without whiskey.

Mild aspergers? Diagnosed as a child, but may have been a misdiagnosis. I match more symptoms of schizoid personality disorder.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 2:20 pm

ok, how 'bout forum, then?

immsie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2016, 3:15 pm

People are always telling me to smile.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 3:26 pm

let a smile be your umbrella. Image

underwater
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 3:30 pm

What's with the fashionable hairdos? I can't have short hair on account of being unable to style it. All I can manage is a ponytail, and don't get me started on makeup.

How do you guys do it?

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 6:00 pm

underwater wrote:
What's with the fashionable hairdos? I can't have short hair on account of being unable to style it. All I can manage is a ponytail, and don't get me started on makeup.

How do you guys do it?

Ikr?

I wear makeup now but it doesn't look nearly as good as other people's lol. Pretty much for my hair it goes in s ponytail or a bun. Or somewhere in between that.

Kudos to any of you that style your hair or wear your makeup good (instead of spending half an hour only to end up looking like you spent 5 minutes... like me).

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2016, 3:18 am

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2016, 4:27 am

^^^ :wtg:

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2016, 1:01 pm

I'm a bit nervous about doing this, but here's my picture.

crylie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2016, 1:57 pm

this is the most recent pic i have of me holding my prized Suburban Lawns re-issue LP! :heart: :heart:

"Here, in my humble room at night, I often wonder what goes on out there; what makes them run so scared. I often stare at the people passing by, but they can't see me through my window shades; it's like I'm not even there. This is my private life." --(Private Life, Oingo Boingo)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 1:09 am

Cute.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 3:28 pm

I cannot discern whether or not I am angry ,indifferent, sad, happy or something else.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 3:41 pm

^^^looks like an "OMG!" expression to me. :o but you have nice curly hair and refined features :afro: