Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ThunderWolf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2019, 7:08 pm

Hi all,

I am experiencing a really hard time in my life with little to no support, and no friends to rely on. Much of the details are too personal to discuss publicly (or maybe not; I am new here and don't know what to expect), and I'm just looking for a place where I can feel welcome. I have already tried Meetup.com, but the only services are for parents with kids on the spectrum or young adults/teens.
I am 33(M) and live in Texas. My interests are; PC gaming, tabletop gaming (such as D&D), and art. I would prefer to meet some people near my location, but online gaming does have its advantages of having no borders. I like to communicate via Steam chat or Discord, if there's potential interest. The kind of games I play vary, but I was looking forward to playing Halo MCC with someone now that it's on PC.
So, feel free to say hello, send words of encouragement, or you can send me a PM if there's a match in interests and/or location.

Thanks to all for taking the time to read.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2019, 9:37 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2019, 10:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2019, 2:47 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

There are some members here on WP who are from Texas who may share the same interests as you.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2019, 6:20 pm

Hi and a very warm welcome to you, ThunderWolf(love the name :) ). Sorry to hear you're having a hard time right now. Hope things get better for you soon. Any specific problems, feel free to post in the appropriate forums here and we'll be happy to try and help. Good to have you with us.

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2019, 8:07 pm

Welcome to WP